? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  8383

I dont mind big sigs, the sigs I cant stand however are wallpaper sized sigs or banner width sigs. Scrolling never hurt anyone but when it takes a whole 1 1/2 pages to get past 1 post because of the sig then I can see the problem. However like I said, I believe this isnt a big enough issue to add any more restrictions. Only people who over past avatar restrictions tend to be BD's and up (aka red tampons avatar) so this also isnt a big issue.

• Content Count:  3697

I think large sigs are aesthetically displeasing, but like you said, the only real issue I see with them is when they break the page. When avatars break the "information border" and extend the column into the post. Same with sigs, if they break the horizontal border of the forums. Or if they are grotesquely tall.

• Content Count:  11725

I think large sigs are aesthetically displeasing, but like you said, the only real issue I see with them is when they break the page. When avatars break the "information border" and extend the column into the post. Same with sigs, if they break the horizontal border of the forums. Or if they are grotesquely tall.

This is all true, but sizes should be made to make sure as you said break the sides.

• Content Count:  5086

Hey will you look at that.

Thats basically the issue right there.

The whole Sig/Avatar size is broke.

Avatar sizes aren't broke, it was always meant HG/Sup get bigger avatars as a perk. Though eventually they just copied usergroups over, renamed, and added the appropriate people so the sizes did get messed up.

Avatar sizes aren't broke, it was always meant HG/Sup get bigger avatars as a perk. Though eventually they just copied usergroups over, renamed, and added the appropriate people so the sizes did get messed up.

I see.

SA has no perks on forums besides the sub forum for SA?

I'll just have to buy Sup.

• Content Count:  5086

I see.

SA has no perks on forums besides the sub forum for SA?

I'll just have to buy Sup.

Well originally you were paying for server admin, whereas supporters paid simply to support. If you can't see how supporters should have gotten perks from that system, IDK what to tell you. Now with server admin being free, I don't see what kind of extra perks people should get simply for being voted into SA? That's kinda a perk in itself.

Well originally you were paying for server admin, whereas supporters paid simply to support. If you can't see how supporters should have gotten perks from that system, IDK what to tell you. Now with server admin being free, I don't see what kind of extra perks people should get simply for being voted into SA? That's kinda a perk in itself.

Thanks for Quick reply jen.

You can lock this, but i don't see harm in leaving it open.

Reply to Thread