? servers

? players online

Best/Worst Drunk/Drug Experiences

• Content Count:  2283

Alright, so it's pretty late and I was viewing the thread on the Four Lokos in the News section of the forums and thought it'd be pretty cool to share some of your best or worst experiences while drunk or on drugs.

I'll go first,

It was New Years eve, I was 15 and my brother was throwing a pretty big party. There were about 40 people there and I was just chillin, and playing Wii Golf with my friends and the party is going pretty well. I go upstairs to check on some people, and I notice my sister has five Four Lokos and asked if I wanted one. Of course I accepted it since I've drank before, but never exceptionally drunk before (keep in mind I'm 15 at the time). I went back downstairs and cracked it open and started drinking it rather fast, not even thinking to read the labels and what the percentage alcohol it was. I figured, it's New Years, whatever. Bottoms up.

Along with that I had a beer I was sipping on the whole time and I started to notice that everything was becoming rather delayed and somewhat blurry after a few minutes after chugging that Loko. I started sucking at Wii Golf and didn't really want to play it anymore so I started walking around the party and went out to the ping pong table and everyone had some rum and coke so I got some, and made some for some people. Now that I had some rum and coke, I was pretty much feeling pretty wasted, but not too bad (also note that I hadn't really drank much before and was on an empty stomach).

I started giving everyone hugs and talking really loud, I don't recall this but apparently I knocked over some photos on this dresser, and someone told me that my brother wanted a hug, so being the drunkass I was, I did and spilled his drink. He wasn't too mad, he was chill about it since he knew I was pretty out of it, then apparently I was making out with this not-so-hot, but pretty decent looking girl (tbh I only recall kissing her once or twice).

After that I went to go open this door to go pee outside, and I do remember this. I opened the door really quick and it slammed into my head. At this time I knew I was schmammered and went to go pee regardless.

After that thinking that I wasn't too bad, I went to go chug one last and final beer. I was pretty out of it already, I couldn't really taste it, so I think I was pretty done. After all of that I just remember my brother and his friends give me the "line test" and of course I failed that pretty damn bad.

Then I remember going and watching the ball drop and then attempting to play some SSBB(Super Smash Bros Brawl). After that I don't remember too much, but I remember the next day waking up and still having a pretty bad hangover.

EDIT: During the midst of all of that, I'd had some vodka shots as well. I'm surprised I didn't throw up due to the mixture of alcohols and liquors which some people tend to have.

Well that was one of my experiences being pretty wasted. Not too bad, but not too good I suppose.

Another experience I've had that was pretty worth mentioning was the time I went to an amusement park stoned out of my mind.

I have to admit it was one of the most fun things I had ever done in my life. Everything seemed to epic and it made the rides there 10x better.

So, what are some of your best/worst drunk/drug experiences that you've had lately? Or at anytime in particular.

Edited by Lucid

• Content Count:  2283

Lately? Not many except being a fool in vent lol although when I drink I like to drink alone so I dont get into many fucked up story issues.

Not exactly lately. My experience was from over two years ago.

• Content Count:  8383

Not exactly lately. My experience was from over two years ago.

Even then, Ive only had maybe 2-3 times I probably could tell as a story and they were all when I was still in high school. lol Which was like over 3-4 years ago.

• Content Count:  1765

First time I got drunk, I tried doing the splits in the middle of the road and ripped my pants.

Went and got 3 medium pizzas and 2 24's of the nastiest beer with my 2 other buddies. Lotsa puke.

• Content Count:  522

smoked several times and had a more than a handful of beers at a concert this summer all in about 2 hours. i was walking around seeing myself from above like it was gta. it was raining too, so the rain was hitting my face and i was imagining it with the water droplets hitting and running down like it does on the tv screen in the game.

• Content Count:  1765

smoked several times and had a more than a handful of beers at a concert this summer all in about 2 hours. i was walking around seeing myself from above like it was gta. it was raining too, so the rain was hitting my face and i was imagining it with the water droplets hitting and running down like it does on the tv screen in the game.

Go outside, it'll be good for you.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread