? servers

? players online

Best/Worst Drunk/Drug Experiences

• Content Count:  3380

Me and friends were drinking from a brand new Das Boot once, it was a great boot and we were seeing how much one could drink before the bubble hit you in the face and shit. So there was a guy there who had, before coming over, smoked 4-6 bowls, he couldnt remember, and was now drinking more then anyone. This next part, because I was fairly drunk, happened in slow mo: For whatever reason the boot was on the ground, and the crunk guy just sat, right on top of it. Somehow, none of the broken glass got in his ass, but we were still fairly sad.

• Content Count:  3341

This summer me and my friend went to this party, it was on 14th story apartment. We were on the 13th floor. I was tipsy at that time, and still remember everything. Bunch of people threw a fucking couch out of the window because someone spilled beer on it, or something like that. Funniest shit ever. Never forget that night.

Worst thing that happened...

My friend took a shit on me.

• Content Count:  6712

Tenerife is pretty couple orientated I've noticed. Should try somewhere like Zante!

I remember going to Brighton (southern England sea town). In the smoking area I somehow got in to an arguement with a girl calling her a slut (yes, I was heavily intoxicated). 10 minutes later, I buy her a drink and I'm pulling.

Another time about 4 years ago. Me and 2 friends have smoked a few joints at a friends house. We leave to go to the town centre, decide to do an all nighter in a closed park. I remember pranging out thinking a bin was a police officer. Good times.

We were thinking of going Zante or Malia next Summer

• Content Count:  577

My friend took a shit on me.

:faint:

After being extraordinarily wasted at my friends lakehouse, did about 6 or 7 smallish lines.

"It feels, like...like your going up to the gods."

Edit: Thanks for my new signature Neji :d

• Like 1
Edited by König

• Content Count:  2994

I was on this island with alot of people I didnt know and some friends.

We got drunk beyon regognition, and then just before I didn't remember shit, I remember eating some weird pills from this psycho-fat-chick.

I wake up the next day bitten to daeth by mysquitos.

My friends told me I fell face-first on the road a billion times, that I ran drunk and naked around some field, that I (for some reason) started crying very very loud and then laughing at it (what..) After that I was very close getting into a fight, I choked somebody and then I got thrown into my tent. This was the worst experience with alcohol ever.

therefore , I shall never take pills from strangers ever again.

my best experience was actually 4 weeks ago, where me n some bros had this awesome FIFA/movie night with alot of booze, and then after alot of fifa games, 1 movie, alot of fucking drinking due to the FIFA drinking game, my friend took out this really weird brown box hidden under his closet. this little box had 4 what I thought was cigs. but they had the same colour all over. and he went like "we'll share 1, these bitches costs 600kr each (100 dollars). I watted all over. then we smoked it, just me n him cus the 2 others were asleep. It was the best weed I ever had.. though I got the munchies, but it was just.. so.... aw maw gawd. and I slept like a baby.

Best... day... ever.

• Content Count:  6712

I was on this island with alot of people I didnt know and some friends.

We got drunk beyon regognition, and then just before I didn't remember shit, I remember eating some weird pills from this psycho-fat-chick.

I wake up the next day bitten to daeth by mysquitos.

My friends told me I fell face-first on the road a billion times, that I ran drunk and naked around some field, that I (for some reason) started crying very very loud and then laughing at it (what..) After that I was very close getting into a fight, I choked somebody and then I got thrown into my tent. This was the worst experience with alcohol ever.

therefore , I shall never take pills from strangers ever again.

my best experience was actually 4 weeks ago, where me n some bros had this awesome FIFA/movie night with alot of booze, and then after alot of fifa games, 1 movie, alot of fucking drinking due to the FIFA drinking game, my friend took out this really weird brown box hidden under his closet. this little box had 4 what I thought was cigs. but they had the same colour all over. and he went like "we'll share 1, these bitches costs 600kr each (100 dollars). I watted all over. then we smoked it, just me n him cus the 2 others were asleep. It was the best weed I ever had.. though I got the munchies, but it was just.. so.... aw maw gawd. and I slept like a baby.

Best... day... ever.

Bet you're bad at FIFA.

• Content Count:  1752

Kid stole his mom's car. No license. dey got baked. rolled up to a grocery store. cop stopped in the parking lot. He eventually left. sketch

AINT THAT RIGHT JUSTIN?

PS: What fast food place is open 24/7? Was quite the issue for that night.

• Content Count:  2186

... this little box had 4 what I thought was cigs. but they had the same colour all over. and he went like "we'll share 1, these bitches costs 600kr each (100 dollars)....

Oooh your friend definitely got buttfucked there - or he is lying about the price.. Also, there is a limit to how big they can be - at some point after 15cm long x ~3cm in diameter you can't suck any smoke through it anyways.. So no need to do such big ones..

• Content Count:  577

Oooh your friend definitely got buttfucked there - or he is lying about the price.. Also, there is a limit to how big they can be - at some point after 15cm long x ~3cm in diameter you can't suck any smoke through it anyways.. So no need to do such big ones..

Chobbarr your a badboy.

• Content Count:  2284

Kid stole his mom's car. No license. dey got baked. rolled up to a grocery store. cop stopped in the parking lot. He eventually left. sketch

AINT THAT RIGHT JUSTIN?

PS: What fast food place is open 24/7? Was quite the issue for that night.

Waffle House has and always will be loyal to me at any time of the day.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread