? servers

? players online

Best/Worst Drunk/Drug Experiences

• Content Count:  684

The worst drunk experience i ever had was at a house party in the summer.

I drank a whole bottle of 60% vodka and had three Smirnoff after that. I apparently passed out in the house and people had to help me up the stairs to go out. I vomited 7 times. The next day i asked a girl what did i do last night? she said that i asked for her hand in marriage.

• Content Count:  2186

The worst drunk experience i ever had was at a house party in the summer.

I drank a whole bottle of 60% vodka and had three Smirnoff after that. I apparently passed out in the house and people had to help me up the stairs to go out. I vomited 7 times. The next day i asked a girl what did i do last night? she said that i asked for her hand in marriage.

Did she decline you? .. After all you'd been through!

• Content Count:  3343

First real party, the cops came, and asked me questions while completely wasted. My designated did most of the talking, some asshole called the cops about a fight that never happened. I was so sure I'd get arrested but seeing that my designated was completely sober they either thought it was too much trouble to arrest me, or just didn't give a shit.

• Content Count:  6712

got drunk and hooked up with a girl who was way out of my league. best drunk night ever

chill as fuck

So you're talking on behalf of that girl in this thread in regards to their worst experience?

>_>

• Content Count:  401

Best night was at my friend Matt's house when his sister brought all her college friends over. It was an awesome party if i hadn't felt so out of place since I'm way younger than them

Reply to Thread