? servers

? players online

Want to start a 24/7 mg_3k_smash_lego_copter

• Content Count:  1

I am absolutely in love with mg_3k_smash_lego_copter on the minigame server. So much so that I am thinking of starting my own 24/7 server dedicated to the map. However the server is made by steamgamers. Is there an copyrights or things I have to do to use an SG map?

• Content Count:  651

I am absolutely in love with mg_3k_smash_lego_copter on the minigame server. So much so that I am thinking of starting my own 24/7 server dedicated to the map. However the server is made by steamgamers. Is there an copyrights or things I have to do to use an SG map?

Ask Paul, However, I have seen many other servers that have this map and others that Paul made. So, I don't think its copyrighted.

inb4 paultrolls.

• Content Count:  3697

There is no problem. When Paul released the map he released it for everyone to use. There are certain limitations (like you can't claim credit for it ofc), but you can use it on your server all you like. :)

• Content Count:  6741

There is no problem. When Paul released the map he released it for everyone to use. There are certain limitations (like you can't claim credit for it ofc), but you can use it on your server all you like. :)

+ It is on FPSB so one can only presume that it can be freely distributed and used.

I'm going to close this now as the question has been answered. We don't need 10 people saying the same thing..

Reply to Thread