? servers

? players online

what are you bitches thankful for

• Content Count:  1166

I'm thankful for a family that puts food on my plate, ideas in my mind, and values in my heart,

for all my good friends in real life who put up with my high expectations,

for those who serve our country in the military so that I might enjoy such a day as Thanksgiving as a free American,

for the many strangers that I have met on the road of life, and in passing, taught me a thing or two on what it means to be me,

for a God to provide this bountiful feast and watch over me every moment of my life,

and last but not least, for the great friends that I have made at SG, the list of which is too long to write here. Almost a year has past since I arrived here. And never will I forget the experiences, laughter, and drama that I have shared with many of you.

Enjoy your Turkey Day, friends. When you dig into that scrumptious piece of apple pie, or scoop up that last helping of stuffing, remember those who have helped you along the way, and appreciate what you have, not wish for what you do not have.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6213

I'm thankful for a family that puts food on my plate, ideas in my mind, and values in my heart,

for all my good friends in real life who put up with my high expectations,

for those who serve our country in the military so that I might enjoy such a day as Thanksgiving as a free American,

for the many strangers that I have met on the road of life, and in passing, taught me a thing or two on what it means to be me,

for a God to provide this bountiful feast and watch over me every moment of my life,

and last but not least, for the great friends that I have made at SG, the list of which is too long to write here. Almost a year has past since I arrived here. And never will I forget the experiences, laughter, and drama that I have shared with many of you.

Enjoy your Turkey Day, friends. When you dig into that scrumptious piece of apple pie, or scoop up that last helping of stuffing, remember those who have helped you along the way, and appreciate what you have, not wish for what you do not have.

I saw this thread and didn't expect a serious reply. Nice job though, you said it all well.

I'm thankful for my family, my friends and for all the things I've acquired during my life time.

And I suppose I'm thankful for that faggot XeNo.

Reply to Thread