? servers

? players online

What does your name mean in Urban dictionary

• Content Count:  1910

Daniel

1. Daniel 5273 up, 909 down
buy daniel mugs, tshirts and magnets

This is a difficult name to define because it defies many boundaries of human perception, let alone various languages. One of the closest translations that experts give is God or many other variations of that general idea.
Other definitions are thought to be:
Tao
Chi
The Great Spirit
Chuck Norris
Energy
Infinity
Sublime
ect
Despite the fact that various names have been pinned to Daniel, its seems that all of the above examples (including that of God)cannot even withstand the magnitude of Daniel.
The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Daniel cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Daniel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Daniel is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Daniel is Everything and Nothing. It or He is said to have unexplainable connections with the String and Superstring Theories as Daniel resonates within every single layer of the multi-dimensional complex and yet still exists beyond that point which is where scientists have lost the trail. Various theologists and spiritual leaders believe that Daniel is one who is, as they say, "The Answer". All attempts to understand this idea of Daniel have failed.
Daniel. Nothing else can describe him.
[/quote]

And my middle name
1. constantine 121 up, 52 down
buy constantine mugs, tshirts and magnets

Crazy white boy who goes to hell and beats bitches up with a golden shotgun
Constantine:i told you to move the car
side kick:if i knew you where tossing a demon in a mirror i would have moved it further

Edited by SneakySnake

• Content Count:  3736

Its real funny because I just did this with friends irl the other day..

1. David 7394 up, 2110 down

buy david mugs, tshirts and magnets

A formidable foe to normal people. intelligent, strong forceful. a weird hybrid of a bully and a nerd. As well as the first dictator of the America and king of the new peaceful world. Also known as Timebomb and various other variations including at least TB.

I am David. All other David's fall in march as we conquer the world. For a new Earth of peace void of general stupidity.

timebomb insane conquer peace america earth conquerer leader smart strong

by TkTb Nov 19, 2006 share this

2. david 5565 up, 1957 down

a very hot guy usually nice and very funny

dude he is such a david

hot funny nice smart cute

by lalalalallaall Dec 11, 2007 share this

3. David 4224 up, 1566 down

A person who is hecka cool or awesome. Everyone else is nothing compared to a David.

Person 1: You are really really cool, just like a David.

Person 2: Thanks! That really cheers me up.

cool awesome great coolest super wow yay

by Tommy Kirk Jan 2, 2008 share this

Reply to Thread