? servers

? players online

Dreaded this.

• Content Count:  1980

I know leaving threads are generally looked down upon in this community but this thread isn't one of those rage at everyone/ I'm too good for SG and leaving forever. It's just a simple one about me taking a break since Depression has hit me and hit me real hard.

The least I could do was tell the people who have been good to me bye..

I'll try to be back sometime in the new year. But I don't know how long this pre med courses workload, family, girl trouble, depression, and financial crap is gonna last.

Anyway, my regards to all of you that I've had the time to play with these past two and half years.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4960

Alright, good luck.

Like I said in the chatbox, avoid anti-depressants unless a psychiatrist recommends it. You may want to avoid alcohol or whatever else, all they do is create smoke and mirrors and make the fall into reality harder when you're done 'flying'.

Avoid things that make you anxious unless it's important, like school for example. Try not to overstress yourself, take breaks here and there.

Also, make sure this girl doesn't shake you too much. If you're obsessed over her for example being far from her can make your anxiety worse, it's not even love but infatuation/lust and this can make your depression deeper. I can get into a whole essay and university length paper on this shit but I'd rather not tl;dr/bore you with it. Just don't let her hold you buy the balls if there's nothing there.

As for the financial crap. Don't worry, we've all been there lol.

p.s: keep education a priority.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  2427

Alright, good luck.

Like I said in the chatbox, avoid anti-depressants unless a psychiatrist recommends it. You may want to avoid alcohol or whatever else, all they do is create smoke and mirrors and make the fall into reality harder when you're done 'flying'.

Avoid things that make you anxious unless it's important, like school for example. Try not to overstress yourself, take breaks here and there.

Also, make sure this girl doesn't shake you too much. If you're obsessed over her for example being far from her can make your anxiety worse, it's not even love but infatuation/lust and this can make your depression deeper. I can get into a whole essay and university length paper on this shit but I'd rather not tl;dr/bore you with it. Just don't let her hold you buy the balls if there's nothing there.

As for the financial crap. Don't worry, we've all been there lol.

p.s: keep education a priority.

Once in a while, you'll say something appropriate and perfectly fitting, this is one of those times.

Pretty much what Andre said, drinking is only going to make things better for the night, and tomorrow you will wake up the same you did the day before. Can't really key in on the girl problems, because no details were given, but Andre summed that up nicely and I'm assuming he has more info than I do. Spend your money wisely from here on out until you get things a bit more situated. Family things will work themselves out when the time is right, too.

Best of luck Harpreet, and I'm one of those people who hate leaving threads, but at least it wasn't just, "herp, school grades dropping 'cuz of SG and CSS, Mom/Dad said I haz to get A+" things.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread