? servers

? players online

Does where you reside live up to the vacation hype?

• Content Count:  2186

Well, from where I was born (Hillerød) it indeed has nice surroundings (largest or deepest lake in Denmark, some huge ass planted forests from when were to fight the swedes) and Hillerød has an awesome castle.. With a quick glance, everything is really easy missed and not that entertaining, but if you ask around with a local historian you'll find a lot of awesome stuff laying around.. All from back to the viking era and until the 18th century..

From where I live now; Copenhagen.. If you're in for a nice, up-to-date big city (well, not that big again!) Copenhagen has everything to offer really.. We have some great restaurants, some great venues and clubs and the daily life on the streets is quite varieted as well.. People can be douches to each other, though, but not to foreigners that much..

If you get with a local you'll get 200 times as much out of Copenhagen compared to taking one of these sightseeing busses.. They will only take you to shit like the little mermaid - which in fact is little.. I believe she is smaller than a real life size human being..

But visiting places like the Carslberg areas can give you a lot more.. All in all, Copenhagen is awesome..

What the tours are promising is really crap, but what lies beneath it or next to it, the real Cph, is really awesome..

• Content Count:  1141

Where I live specifically is terrible, but Dublin, Cork and Galway are pretty cool cities to go to. Fun fact: Most tourists I talk to seem to think Dublin is full of prostitutes, but in actuality it is just our women dressing like sluts. Shame the majority are pretty ugly though. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with Ireland, you could go to a lot worse places, but you would be better off going to somewhere in Europe.

• Content Count:  3391

Well, from where I was born (Hillerød) it indeed has nice surroundings (largest or deepest lake in Denmark, some huge ass planted forests from when were to fight the swedes) and Hillerød has an awesome castle.. With a quick glance, everything is really easy missed and not that entertaining, but if you ask around with a local historian you'll find a lot of awesome stuff laying around.. All from back to the viking era and until the 18th century..

From where I live now; Copenhagen.. If you're in for a nice, up-to-date big city (well, not that big again!) Copenhagen has everything to offer really.. We have some great restaurants, some great venues and clubs and the daily life on the streets is quite varieted as well.. People can be douches to each other, though, but not to foreigners that much..

If you get with a local you'll get 200 times as much out of Copenhagen compared to taking one of these sightseeing busses.. They will only take you to shit like the little mermaid - which in fact is little.. I believe she is smaller than a real life size human being..

But visiting places like the Carslberg areas can give you a lot more.. All in all, Copenhagen is awesome..

What the tours are promising is really crap, but what lies beneath it or next to it, the real Cph, is really awesome..

You're on the SG marketing team, not Denmark's.

Guest Vivian556

Minnesota is great. The Twin Cities are terrible places to go in my opinion, but they have great Biking and Hiking trails. The Northern side of Minnesota is full of Lakes and Woods and it's gorgeous(Mostly the NW side). I live on a lake surrounded by woods, yet never ceases to amaze me, all of the wildlife there. Late Spring is my favourite season because there is not a whole lot of rain, and it's not too hot or cold. Winters are cold so if you're from a southern state or from a warmer country, make sure you come prepared. Summer is not too warm and there are warm nights which I find amazing. In Fall, you need to go to Minnesota. The colours are amazing. I would recommend if you come here, to go to northern Minnesota.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  143

New York. My actual town doesn't have anything too special, just a couple of historic building because GW stayed there. New York City can be fun sometimes. It's cool if you're exploring, sucks if you're driving, but I don't think it lives up to the hype, just because the hype is sooooo great (incomingpenisjokewat?)

• Content Count:  6084

I disagree about FL

Some of the beaches are gorgeous like in Destin.

All theme parks have a long wait during busy seasons, thats why you go on a school day :p

St. Augustine is beautiful, Tampa is a lot of fun.

Sure the heat sucks but I like not freezing my ass of in the winter :p

Daytona Beach is a cesspool, and a shell of the glorious cesspool it was 20 years ago.

• Content Count:  143

New York City is awesome to go to.

But Tennessee is boring as fuck.

I liked Tennessee when I went, although maybe it's because I was staying with a friend who was in a very wealthy area. Also, Nashville is sooooo fucking clean compared to NYC. It was a nice change of scenery, but I could definitely see it getting boring.

Reply to Thread