? servers

? players online

Why God Why ?????

• Content Count:  489

Why cant people just read the @#$%ing instructions before posting appeal or complaint ???? I mean, how hard is it to just open the thread which says READ BEFORE POSTING HERE???? But no, screw that, i will not read it, i will just post my shit, and make myself look like a complete dumbass, and waste everyones time reading it.

Ok, i feel better now. Just needed to let it out.

• Content Count:  148

there is a simple scientific answer to this my friend...

The stupd gene

often held as an urban myth, but repeated exposure to the harmfull zombie rays emmited from playing to much ZM is believe to bring the stupid gene expression to th phenotype and cause excessive stupid behavior, luckily as we are admin, we are immune (except havok and saxe)

but other noobies and even some reg are susceptable to this dangerous and sometimes fattally bannable gene.

there you have it...just when u thought it was safe to go back in the server..:sad:

• Content Count:  4685

I knew you were gonna do this Nublet after all the "read the fucking rules" seems one of the few who has read them for when/if i get banned.

Edited by Dracula

• Content Count:  52

there is a simple scientific answer to this my friend...

The stupd gene

often held as an urban myth, but repeated exposure to the harmfull zombie rays emmited from playing to much ZM is believe to bring the stupid gene expression to th phenotype and cause excessive stupid behavior, luckily as we are admin, we are immune (except havok and saxe)

but other noobies and even some reg are susceptable to this dangerous and sometimes fattally bannable gene.

there you have it...just when u thought it was safe to go back in the server..:sad:

I was given chemo for the stupid gene when henda banned me for a week. All better now :d

Reply to Thread