? servers

? players online

Death *Anime related-ish

• Content Count:  3697

I've only had one person pass away out of family/friends and it was an uncle when I was quite young (from muscular dystrophy). I don't really remember, but I didn't regret anything, I guess I just remembered fondly riding on the back of his motorized wheelchair driving over popcans and crushing them lol.

• Content Count:  6712

I was sad for a bit when my nan's dogs died as I grew up with them. Sort of says it all that I didn't even seem to care when my other nan died, though for as long as I can remember she had bad health and could barely talk so I didn't see her much or know her on a personal level. Sad for my mum of course though.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  8383

Ive had 2 grandparents pass away, 1 from each side of the family and a great grandparent. Its harder if you were really close, since I was in a military family I'd only see my grandparents every other year to couple of years in between if even. So it didnt crush me but I was sad to a certain extent, like I said though it really just depends on how really close you are to the person to determine how much it will effect you, if it effects you the most you have to learn how to overcome the pain of lost and move on.

Edited by Drox

Reply to Thread