? servers

? players online

Apology thread.

• Content Count:  716

he's apologizing and yall just roasting him for apologizing? wtf?

he might've goof'd but yall are cold.

this is a step in the right direction. respect.

EalorZaTlI8

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2596

EalorZaTlI8

respect.

• Content Count:  720

EalorZaTlI8

[YOUTUBE]NJ1rSywlm7U[/YOUTUBE]

• Content Count:  3725

Stop being a pussyfaggot.

No one actually likes Mick, he's more of a douche than you'll ever dream of becoming.

Shadow is meh..

Psyche's like micks clone, just american.

Jen is a woman.

FM is missunderstood, so wtf man?

Beth is cool, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Tyrant is also a woman.

Bad Dog pretty cool guy

but why Garfield?

LOl why such a hater Omar?

• Content Count:  2678

I just want to say sorry for my behaviour for the past few weeks. I've been acting like a fag, and douche to people, and that's not the way admins should treat people. I've been banned for that, and I think I learned my lesson. Im gonna name everyone that I think I heard the most.

So first of all

Mick. We both don't like eachother, thats cool but the trolling each other thing got us pretty much nowhere, and just got us in more shit. You lost your CA and I got banned. Its pretty even.

President Shadow, I guess we're good now. We used to be enemies for some reason because I disrespected you :<. i apologize.>

Psyche, although you're a fag, I still have that "Hes cool and funny" feeling twords you. You really pissed me off in that thread I made. But yeah.

Jen, Im sorry for callin you out and for posting pics of girls in CB.

FullMetal, I'm sorry for trolling you so much and disrespecting you. We used to be e-friends before, I guess that just disappeared.

Beth, I guess we never really liked eachother. Although I called you names, and annoyed you Im sorry :<.>

Good Tyrant, I am sorry for talking behind your back. Ill be honest here, I said some shit about you, but I am sorry for that, otherwise I wouldn't write it here.

Bad dog, I don't know if we're cool now, but Im sorry for those times Me and Dirty trolled you on RP. We had some good laughs making you rage, but Im sorry for that.

MPQC, idk what happened with me and you.... You started being a douche towards me, but for whatever reason you dislike me, Im sorry.

And GarfieldH... Im sorry for talking shit about you, you probably dont know about. I talked behind your back and Im sorry for that.

Every person I hurt and forgot to mention him/her here. Just to let you know I probably wont do it agian. I apologize for everything.

I don't wanna have haters on SG. Does this mean I will stop trolling? No. But I will stop acting like a fag to people. I think I know the limits now, and I've learned them because of the ban I got few weeks back.

And no this is not a "kiss ass thread". This is an apology from a little troll Neji, that has been taking things too far.

gimmesomelovep1-1.gif

• Content Count:  4198

Your a troll? You must be the mild sauce of trolling then. lol

What I was thinking lol.

I don't think anything Neji has ever done could be considered trolling. All trolls are assholes but not all assholes are trolls.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread