? servers

? players online

sup

• Content Count:  2051

Haters gonna hate. SG isn't even half the community it was anymore; you know when it was? Late night stickam parties with everyone drunk off their ass. When was the last time that shit happened? But ya, I wouldn't make topics like these, you just asking to attract haters there, buddy. INB4, "flex epeen somewhere else"

And double, don't be jelly.

also, everyone in this topic are a bunch of faggots.

Pretty sure the current "generation" doesn't give 2 shits of 90% people in that channel, why? Cause it aint cool anymore, bro. Doesn't concern them, doesn't matter, new AOs and admins, new people to suck up to. Just the way it works, old "legends" like those guys, even if they died tomorrow, nobody would even care. If you think its a load of bullshit, then go ahead and ask Haggard.

• Like 1
Edited by Kennith

• Content Count:  6712

Haters gonna hate. SG isn't even half the community it was anymore; you know when it was? Late night stickam parties with everyone drunk off their ass. When was the last time that shit happened? But ya, I wouldn't make topics like these, you just asking to attract haters there, buddy. INB4, "flex epeen somewhere else"

And double, don't be jelly.

also, everyone in this topic are a bunch of faggots.

Pretty sure the current "generation" doesn't give 2 shits of 90% people in that channel, why? Cause it aint cool anymore, bro. Doesn't concern them, doesn't matter, new AOs and admins, new people to suck up to. Just the way it works, old "legends" like those guys, even if they died tomorrow, nobody would even care. If you think its a load of bullshit, then go ahead and ask Haggard.

Who the fuck is Haggard?

*edit* I think I saw him at my local Subway.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread