? servers

? players online

I make over $1000 a month online from my website, ask me anything

• Content Count:  2661

OK retards some of you have been asking me in vent about my ecommerce life and how I make money. To show you I am not bullshitting you I am going to paste 3 screen shots of my Adsense and Infolinks accounts. Parts of these images are covered up to comply with Google TOS, dont hate.

hZfBY.jpg

Adsense for content: $744.55

8jnL1.jpg

Adsense for search: $37.76

IfqTt.jpg

Infolinks intext content: $170.46

(not shown, private ad revenue 50.00 for the month) (yes I accept paid banners)

Total ad revenue for the month of December: $1,002.77

Not bad money for almost no work or upkeep involved. This has been a long journey to get to this point and I have learned a lot about publisher advertising, SEO, backlinkings, and web development. I am now getting into affiliate marketing with 2 new sites, things are looking up for jewpiter inc.

Anyways, for those of you who are seriously interested in making money I will be answering your questions as best I can.

inb4dumbthread0careimafaggot

Edited by Jewpiter

How does it feel to profit off other people's work?

You're a fucking moron I provide a free service for people with a problem and in turn generate revenue from an occasional click.

Owners manuals? So do you just google that manuals or what? Since you make alot of money and ive heard you talk about it in the past, im kinda interested.

88% of my incoming traffic is from search engines. So yes, people find me on google.

put up a 1999 tacoma manual and an 03 tundra manual for me

http://www.ownersmanualsource.com/toyota/toyota-tacoma-owners-manual/

http://www.ownersmanualsource.com/toyota/toyota-tundra-owners-manual/

I fucking HATE toyota's owners manual policy. In order to prevent people from direct linking to the entire manual they splice it up into several pieces online. You have to register on Toyotas site in the above link (registration is free and quick)

Very nice dude. I'm glad it's worked out for you. I don't think I have what it takes to do it myself though :\...

But very nice job. Grats

The total amount of work that went into the site was about 80 hours worth. I spend maybe an hour a month on upkeep (broken links suck). Its hard work at first but once you're done with it you're done for life.

• Content Count:  3697

The total amount of work that went into the site was about 80 hours worth. I spend maybe an hour a month on upkeep (broken links suck). Its hard work at first but once you're done with it you're done for life.

Yeah but you found a good niche to get into. I would have no idea what service to go into nor how to put it together lol. Did you have a lot of computer knowledge about websites and search engines to start?

Reply to Thread