? servers

? players online

I make over $1000 a month online from my website, ask me anything

• Content Count:  2661

Cool site you have there. What made you create it in the first place? I mean, obviously for money, but where'd the idea come from?

I worked at a Chevy dealership long ago. We had tons of used cars that would come in without an owners manual. Decided to create a useable online directory for these things. I say the word useable because theres so many other Owners Manuals directories who FUCKING SUCK and put up shit links. Most likely posted by autoblogging software.

pffft, i make twice as much a month and all i need is a webcam

Jewish lies

will you be my sugar daddy?

Yes but only if you don't mind if I fuck hard

So you could basically redo all this and double your wage, no ?

No. Google is very good at spotting cloned sites and will penalize you for it.

• Content Count:  149

Crazy. Grats on some easy money dude.

Harry, you are retarded and obv raging over him making money. It's funny how you took it back after you got told off hard. You can BUY a Haynes/Chilton repair manual from a store but owners manuals are infact 100% free everywhere.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1443

i might have missed the answer in your debate with harry, but what legal issues, if any, might arise from hosting the content? if i remember correctly, all hosting and distribution of copyrighted material is illegal. so what are the differences between pirating music and downloading your manuals?

• Content Count:  2186

if i remember correctly, all hosting and distribution of copyrighted material is illegal. so what are the differences between pirating music and downloading your manuals?

No, not true..

Distribution of material which you do not have the necessary ownership rights or distributional rights is illegal..

Those manuals are copyrighted by the automobile companies but are not under any distributional rights..

It's a really nice start, Jewpiter!

Reply to Thread