? servers

? players online

who have u met in SG?

• Content Count:  1166

I've probably passed Haggard on my frequent visits to the city. Come to think of it, I seem to recall this odd, pasty guy running in the Millenium Park fountains...

Who else here lives near Chicago?

• Content Count:  3697

2h37wug.png

Saw neji today. I have him on facebook so I can recall his face, heard someone call him Mariusz and I went up to him asked him if Steamgamers meant anything to him and it was pretty funny. He was like WTF!

Sorry to hear.

Lol jk. I think it would be really weird to meet someone online, in real life. There are very few people I would be willing (or should I say want to) meet in real life. I can actually think of only one, maybe two I'd like to meet irl.

Would just have nothing to talk about really. Think it'd be a little bit awkward ya.

• Like 2
Edited by Bob Loblaw

• Content Count:  6712

I was actually born sort of near London (believe it or not). Born in Kingston. (Some people will get this, most will probably not).

Dunno if you mean the Canadian London but there's actually a Kingston in London too :crazy:

• Content Count:  3697

Dunno if you mean the Canadian London but there's actually a Kingston in London too :crazy:

Fail lol. Yeah London Ontario and Kingston Ontario. When I posted that I actually thought, wait isn't there a Kingston over there too? Ah well lol.

• Content Count:  6712

Fail lol. Yeah London Ontario and Kingston Ontario. When I posted that I actually thought, wait isn't there a Kingston over there too? Ah well lol.

Well you assume with a lot of places that you've copied it from somewhere over here :crazy:

Reply to Thread