Extreme Cold or Extreme Heat  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Extreme Cold or Extreme Heat

Random Question of the Day [January 18, 2011]

• Content Count:  3697

I lived in manitoba so im used to the cold and snows my element

Not to mention I love to snowboard

This, but I live in Saskatchewan.

I mean it depends on how cold. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's cold out until around -35 celcius (-31F) and around there is when I start to shiver if I have to stand outside for very long.

So if it's around -40 24/7, or +40, I'd probably roll a -40 because once you're used to it, it's pretty easy to put up with. But if it's going to be -50, or +50, I'd probably roll a +50, because the added heat wouldn't be TOOOOO ridiculous, but the added cold would be a little ridic (I've stood outside in -48 for like 10 minutes was ready to give up on life-it sucks).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3299

This, but I live in Saskatchewan.

I mean it depends on how cold. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's cold out until around -35 celcius (-31F) and around there is when I start to shiver if I have to stand outside for very long.

So if it's around -40 24/7, or +40, I'd probably roll a -40 because once you're used to it, it's pretty easy to put up with. But if it's going to be -50, or +50, I'd probably roll a +50, because the added heat wouldn't be TOOOOO ridiculous, but the added cold would be a little ridic (I've stood outside in -48 for like 10 minutes was ready to give up on life-it sucks).

It's fuckin cold hey? And ya like in manitoba we usually got -40 constant but it was easy to get used to.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5086

Cold because I don't really like hot muggy days. I'd much rather bundle up in 10 layers.

+ Snowboarding, which I'll l2do one day, so ice skating until then =D

• Like 1

Reply to Thread