? servers

? players online

Exams:

• Content Count:  195

History is rarely interesting at school, much more interesting at University though

my american civil history teacher is most likely the best history teacher i will ever have, cuz we barely ever read out of a book.

• Content Count:  195

Everything was easy, the least easiest being math.

I think math is easy because there are always rules that work, in english they have rules with so many exceptions, but in math its all based on things that makes sense, english on the other hand is not, its more based on the ''wtf is this concept'' which im not a fan of. But then again im rlly good at math and english is my second language.

Edit: also english is a way too hard language to learn properly... why would you make such a hard language? Cuz at the end of the day languages are all about communicating properly through spoken and written words, and making it anything more than that seems stupid in my eyes.

Edited by Team Norway

• Content Count:  57

I think math is easy because there are always rules that work, in english they have rules with so many exceptions, but in math its all based on things that makes sense, english on the other hand is not, its more based on the ''wtf is this concept'' which im not a fan of. But then again im rlly good at math and english is my second language.

you are right, english sometimes can be a pain in the ass

• Content Count:  4685

Edit: also english is a way too hard language to learn properly... why would you make such a hard language? Cuz at the end of the day languages are all about communicating properly through spoken and written words, and making it anything more than that seems stupid in my eyes.

What?

Reply to Thread