? servers

? players online

So what was your dream job and what are you doing now?

• Content Count:  3791

I'm not to sure, I love game development, but also want a stable career, I think my path will be communication in the Army and developing a game in my spare time, while in the Army i'll train as an officer and also get some degrees. When I finish the Army i'll had some very nice savings, a lot towards a game and degrees to get me a £60k+ job.

I'm currently working in a pub :p

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6712

Football player......think most heterosexual kids from the UK would say the same thing :blink1:. Lots of money, being famous, girls, love from supporters and being able to play the game you love for a living is a dream.

But that's on hold as right now I work in Waitrose supermarket :sad:. No "pie in the sky" plans....and ironically I probably could've done any job I wanted but never wanted any of them enough/at all. In comparison you have those who have a lot of ambition but lack the ability.....ironic...maybe?

Right now my dream job would be £30k-£40k salary and less hours than the 39 I'm working now..

• Like 2
Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  1166

I dream of becoming a biomedical engineer.

I'm stuck reffing little kids and getting my salad tossed by bitchy parents.

That is, until summer, when I'll be filling drinks for rich assholes and selling hot dogs and burgers to their snotty kids.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread