? servers

? players online

So what was your dream job and what are you doing now?

• Content Count:  234

Game Developer, CG Artist, Fighter Pilot were my 3 since I was probably 4 or 5... used to draw jets all the time.. inspired by my father being a game dev and these 2 games:

3k0uR8mwds4

wXgkgEbgEhA

2nd game was worked on by my dad

Nowadays, I'm going to DePaul University to get a Master's Degree in Game Development with minors in Japanese and CG Animation.

I also have free flight lessons for a long time. I'll hopefully get my pilot's license shortly after college.

• Like 1
Edited by Phobos

• Content Count:  1824

My dream job is FBI agent.....got 6 more months then i turn 21, hopefully get on the police force and work my way from there....never know how it's gonna turn out but hopefully i can get there sometime throughout my life.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

Thank you everybody,

Like most of the people in here, dream jobs will stay dreams (jewpiter explained nicely for us :wink:).

But the best you can do is work hard to get what you want!

Of course it will take time, but i'm sure the most of you have the strength and courage to make it.

(Try to be a number one, like in gaming, even killing other people is allowed to reach your goal :LOL:)

I am going to follow evening classes to be a web designer, so first an extra year for printing and hopefully i'll get a good life :p

Reply to Thread