? servers

? players online

Boob Job for my Girlfriend

• Content Count:  5086

Thanks for the support.

I haven't been on the forum for awhile, forgot that there are still a bunch of assholes on here.

Always has been, always will. Anyhow screw you for making me register, but voted.

• Content Count:  4960

Ok to make P3rg3 shut up finally:

I'm only saying that an internet forum isn't the place for stuff like this.

to support you i'll vote, but just realise that there's only a very small chance to get that boob job (and i'm sure you'll support her in that, just make sure it's going to look very... fake)

Good luck and it wasn't my intention to be an asshole, i'm just realistic;

To p3rg3, every fucking chance you get, you're going to moan.. just fuck off yourself and look who started again.

• Content Count:  2085

Boobjobs are gross I think. I would rather have a girl with B cups that are real, rather than one with DD cups that are fake (not being a jerk about her decisions, I just saying if I was in her shoes I would not get one). Voted anyways.

• Content Count:  1120

I won't vote because I am simply too lazy...plus free shit always throws up flags for me.

Personally, I prefer all natural, but it has never kept me from aiming to please.

Having known a number of women who have had breast implants over the years, hopefully you two understand what you are getting into. The procedure is quite painful and like any surgery such as this, there is no guarentee that the final product will be the most desired outcome, for either, short-term or long. It wouldn't be the first time someone has asked to have them removed.

She looks fairly petite, so my advice is to simply pick the right size.

Goodluck to you both though.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  930

I leave SG for a week and come back to people agreeing and thanking ReGIONALS, Zaraki still taking P3rg3's flame bait and SG are willingly signing up to shit for someone's flat chested gf to get a boobjob.

wat is this

• Content Count:  8383

I leave SG for a week and come back to people agreeing and thanking ReGIONALS, Zaraki still taking P3rg3's flame bait and SG are willingly signing up to shit for someone's flat chested gf to get a boobjob.

wat is this

Its obama's change

Reply to Thread