? servers

? players online

AO's have too much to do?

• Content Count:  1719

I have noticed lately how Player Complaints takes just more and more time to be taken care of, with some complaints as exceptions. As we speak, the complaints that aren't dealt with, are starting to enter page 3. May I ask why this happens?:ban:

If the AO's have too much to do, then maybe it's about time SG promotes some more to AO soon? Because obviously the AO's are too busy. I have completely stopped making complaints, when I see a rulebreaker, I just call for an admin instead or let the rulebreaker pass by. Because the last thing I wanna do, is make yet another complaint to fill up the "stock".

• Content Count:  8383

Ive always thought the workload should be more spread out, but most of the time we dont know what is going on (work wise with the higher ups) that it could be they are just taking their time then actually being overworked. :p

• Content Count:  1563

If this may be just entirely to lack of interest to take care of Player Complaints, then SG maybe needs to create a new rank that only takes care of Player complaints?

Why not 10 more ranks just for fun ?

Why not 10 more ranks just for fun ?

AO's has 11 other task's to do. Maybe they like being AO for one of those other tasks. I bet we all have a job where we have some task we really hate to do.

My point is, if they make some rank, dedicated to Player Complaint, then somebody who wants to do it, will do it faster, because that will be his main duty.

• Content Count:  8383

AO's has 11 other task's to do. Maybe they like being AO for one of those other tasks. I bet we all have a job where we have some task we really hate to do.

My point is, if they make some rank, dedicated to Player Complaint, then somebody who wants to do it, will do it faster, because that will be his main duty.

Usually most AO's take care of certain things more than others, Bob and Jen usually take care of complaints the most but Bob and Jen also have other things to do. Personally I think CA's should have some part in player complaints since nowadays they dont have much to do since we no longer have the apprentice program.

Making new ranks would be useless when we have ranks that can do it.

Edited by Drox

...CA's should have some part in player complaints since nowadays they dont have much to do since we no longer have the apprentice program.

Making new ranks would be useless when we have ranks that can do it.

Yes, let the CA's do it, I bet they would do a great job.

Allso...

Doesn't have to be a new rank ofcourse, I just get the impression of the current AO's are either too busy for the Player Complaint or doesn't want to do it.

• Content Count:  3697

Most of those are PB. I usually check the PB complaints, but I'm missing a lot of the maps so I can't watch the demo.

There are only like 6 non-PB complaints that I, or someone else hasn't dealt with.

Reply to Thread