? servers

? players online

AO's have too much to do?

• Content Count:  4198

:cry:

TBH I think its more of finding someone both trustworthy and that you guys like, they're plenty of people here trustworthy. You just don't like most of them so you don't take the time to actually find that they are in fact trustworthy (you meaning highers ups, not you andre).

We don't take the time to find people who are trustworthy? Did you just completely ignore the fact that this thread is about the AOs having a lack of time? :suspicious:

• Content Count:  4960

What? SA's make these choices in servers on a daily basis (Along with every other admin). How are CA's consider bigger dumbasses then SA's? lol Explain maybe, so I understand what you mean.

Yeah sorry, i meant over player complaints on the forum.

They need to decide the punishment for the player while ingame banning has rules and guidelines (you won't perm a guy for teamkilling if it's the first time... sort of speak).

I'm sure there are SOME Ca's that can be trusted with these powers or responsibilities but i don't think Garfieldh is happy that everybody will be a higher up in a short amount of time because the work is too hard.

I'm sure the Ao's and other higher ups will make up a way to fix the hard labour problem ;)

• Content Count:  8383

Yeah sorry, i meant over player complaints on the forum.

They need to decide the punishment for the player while ingame banning has rules and guidelines (you won't perm a guy for teamkilling if it's the first time... sort of speak).

I'm sure there are SOME Ca's that can be trusted with these powers or responsibilities but i don't think Garfieldh is happy that everybody will be a higher up in a short amount of time because the work is too hard.

I'm sure the Ao's and other higher ups will make up a way to fix the hard labour problem ;)

Only some CA's are trusted? Is this the Kremlin? lol Paranoid as hell with powers they already have, no one suggested giving anyone rcon access or forum admin. :p

• Content Count:  4960

Only some CA's are trusted? Is this the Kremlin? lol Paranoid as hell with powers they already have, no one suggested giving anyone rcon access or forum admin. :p

Aight i know that, but there has been talked about in this thread that Ca's could be taking care of player complaints.

Then they would either have the power to ban them theirselves or there is no purpose in that because they would still need an AO to get the banned in the end.

Double work for the same result.

• Content Count:  664

Well they wern't CA's if they were not trustfull >.

• Content Count:  8383

Aight i know that, but there has been talked about in this thread that Ca's could be taking care of player complaints.

Then they would either have the power to ban them theirselves or there is no purpose in that because they would still need an AO to get the banned in the end.

lol What? Im not sure you understood what I meant by it, so nevermind. ;)

• Content Count:  984

What are you trying to get at? We do have the power to ban them ourselves.

Reply to Thread