? servers

? players online

Fucking Temptation!

• Content Count:  78

now you have to think what would the guy in the gta game do ?..... he would take that shizz in a second.. just do it ! lmao only you know if you could get away with it or not ... if theres cameras in the back or if they do extensive inventory all the time.....

but if it were me id just wait the .. what 3 days not worth gettin fired over a game, now if it were a new motorcycle on the other hand ... it would be gone already hehehe

• Content Count:  52

So, I work at Gamestop. For the last couple of months, I've been eagerly awaiting the release of GTA 4. So, with the Street Date just three days away, I'm exploding with excitement. Now, because it's such a hot title, Gamestop has stocked up on it early so currently there are stacks and stacks of this game in the back room of my store. I really want to steal one. :(

so your one of those cocky nerd employees that think they are gaming gods and everyone else is less then you. nice

Gamespot has really gone down to shit

• Content Count:  72

so your one of those cocky nerd employees that think they are gaming gods and everyone else is less then you. nice

Gamespot has really gone down to shit

Ummmm, No? I just really want to play the game! What gave you that impression?

• Content Count:  1938

xD Exactly, if they take legal action, tell them the game brainwashed you ^_^

the sad thing is he could probably get away with something like that, or it will launch another "concerned mothers" movement.

• Content Count:  3440

I say it falls under the "Don't take shit that's no yours." line of thinking.

Granted you can say it's not like I'm taking someones savings.. but in a sense you are.. The programmers and software companies don't make the games JUST so that you can enjoy them.. they make them so that you will enjoy them enough to pay for them thus they profit. If you like the game that much pre-order and pay for it. period

If it was your programming and a game you wrote.. you would be outraged by anyone that tried to steal what you had worked so hard to create... so why doesn't it work the other way around?????

-Just my 2 cents

• Content Count:  1938

Granted you can say it's not like I'm taking someones savings.. but in a sense you are.. The programmers and software companies don't make the games JUST so that you can enjoy them.. they make them so that you will enjoy them enough to pay for them thus they profit. If you like the game that much pre-order and pay for it. period

If it was your programming and a game you wrote.. you would be outraged by anyone that tried to steal what you had worked so hard to create... so why doesn't it work the other way around?????

-Just my 2 cents

Same reason why I don't condone theft, and things such as vandalism, even if it is against corrupt cooperations. Could make someone loss some money or a job. Even if it is a higher up, the lose of revenue could trickle down and hurt some of the lower classes. Plus I wouldn't want someone to steal from me, so I do the same.

• Content Count:  72

naw, not your personally, just from experience during my gamestop visits

I have to agree with you there. A lot of the guys I work with are like that, and I hate it. I try not act like I'm above people. :biggrin:

-Just my 2 cents

Just to get things cleared up, I pre-ordered the game a couple months back and paid it off early last week. So, technically, one of the copy's in the back of my store is mine. I just don't want to wait a couple days to play it! I'm not really into theft either, especially when it's from an awesome company like Rockstar North. :biggrin:

Reply to Thread