? players online

Should it be made?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be made?

• yes
    • no

deathrun

• Content Count:  300

i loved deathrun but people stopped coming back cause of the gay mods and the best maps ever were taken out. The new maps are long and hard as hell.... THE SNAKE MAPS were hella good and fun and not impossible but hard at the same time.. the new maps allow you to spam button so much.. and also maps jsut get to confusing and there are too many maps. itsssss best you stick to a few maps.. so people get to know them and have fun, if you add random crap maps to rotation, the server will be fucked because ct's will die every single time because its another new map they dont understand. just like JB! smaller rotation but they have more fun with what they are familiar with

• Content Count:  2167

i loved deathrun but people stopped coming back cause of the gay mods and the best maps ever were taken out. The new maps are long and hard as hell.... THE SNAKE MAPS were hella good and fun and not impossible but hard at the same time.. the new maps allow you to spam button so much.. and also maps jsut get to confusing and there are too many maps. itsssss best you stick to a few maps.. so people get to know them and have fun, if you add random crap maps to rotation, the server will be fucked because ct's will die every single time because its another new map they dont understand. just like JB! smaller rotation but they have more fun with what they are familiar with

People stopped coming back because the population was mostly non-SG, and the server was taken offline for quite awhile and put up under a new IP. Population went poof.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  64

The SG deathrun server was the first SG server I joined, autumn 2008 or so, played on it for 6 months straight, so the thought of it coming back makes me warm in my pants.

• Content Count:  1470

Fuck DR. Shit always dies. How many times did we try it already? 5? I would rather bring back RP then DR..

You do realize that RP died quicker than deathrun? roflmao.

Reply to Thread