? servers

? players online

AR15 lower reciever

• Content Count:  522

so im going to put together an ar15, but i live in the lovely state of connecticut so the assault weapons laws are a real pain. i found a nice upper receiver, a Bushmaster 14.5" Bbl AK Carbine Upper Receiver/Barrel Assembly

PURA2B_14AK.gif

which you can order w/o the bayonet lug and the muzzle break which makes it legal. pretty much the best option because the only upper receivers with rails and no flash suppressor are heavy barrels and they cost $200+ more.

to make the gun legal you need to have a fixed stock, but i don't like the standard ar fixed stock (below) so i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions/advice/experience with some nice fixed ar stock lower receiver assemblies.

alowstd.jpg

Edited by c0bra067

• Content Count:  920

Ok, since no one else seems to be helping just give me a minute. I can figure this out, I just need time...

EDIT: Ok, problem solved. From my analyze, I have figured out that you don't like the stock, but it's required to make it legal. I suggest making an underground shooting range deep under your house, so no one can hear any shots. That way you can get rid of the stock and shoot at the same time! It's the only logical reasoning.

• Content Count:  2686

Do you really expect any of us to be expert gun makers? I mean, I'm just a fat 15 year old kid that plays ZE and TTT all day.

Have you looked at the Post your guns thread, plenty guys there with guns =p

Reply to Thread