37 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is better

• Perfect Dark
    • Goldeneye
    • Both were the same/good

Perfect Dark or GoldenEye

• Content Count:  1755

Which one is better?

Now I don't care about the new Goldeneye or Perfect Dark games, I am only referring to the N64 ones. My personal experience, yes I played both. Singleplayer and multiplayer for both and good FPS games for the N64. Yes Goldeneye came first and was fun multiplayer but Perfect Dark came out after Goldeneye and made huge improvements from Goldeneye. You could play with bots in the multiplayer so you weren't just stuck with 4 humans but can be 4 humans and 8 bots. Perfect Dark story is similar to James Bond storylines except in Perfect Dark you have a women and its in the future. In Goldeneye you don't see your character reload his gun he brings it below the screen and a few clicks and clacks, you got a fresh mag. Perfect Dark you see the nice animation. The classic guns from Goldeneye are brought into Perfect Dark as well and with maps as well. I just think Perfect Dark was just so much better then Goldeneye but not to say Goldeneye wasn't fun either.

• Content Count:  368

hell me and my friends still get together on occasion and whip out the ol' n64

and all we play is golden eye perfect dark and super smash bros, and for the lawls we play shitty games like superman 64 just to see who can get the farthest.

but to answer your question, I like them about the same so i voted as such.

Reply to Thread