? servers

? players online

Crysis 2 Leaked

• Content Count:  2034

hes jewish hes had more money than you since birth

That's not perpetuating stereotypes in thinly veiled anti-semitism.

My parents work their asses off to maintain a middle class living and barely earn enough to pay for my college tuition.

Thanks for playing.

• Content Count:  920

Afamad, what's worse? Buying used games, or pirating? On one hand, you're causing a lost sale to the devs, and on the other, there's no lost sale. Uh oh.

Buying used games gives money to the store selling the used games. The developers agree to these terms if a game is used, because someone must have bought it before and paid $50 for the game.

Someone pirating a game makes the developers lose money. Also, how many people that pirate games are actually poor and can't afford them?

• Content Count:  2167

Look at it this way then Afamad. Let's say one copy is resold 5 times. What's the different from that and 5 people pirating? Used games are on a huge scale, and if you think it causes no damage, think again.

• Content Count:  1740

THAT'S WHAT DEMOS, REVIEWS, AND GAMEPLAY VIDEOS ARE FOR! TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE THE GAME!

AS I SAID I DON'T LIKE PLAYING DEMO'S, AS I'M PROLLY NOT EVER GONNA BUY THE GAMES!!!!!

see i can yell too :LOOL:

• Content Count:  920

Look at it this way then Afamad. Let's say one copy is resold 5 times. What's the different from that and 5 people pirating? Used games are on a huge scale, and if you think it causes no damage, think again.

5 people pirate the game, and no one profits at all. Not the developers or the store selling the game.

5 people buy the game used, and someone already paid initial price to the developers, and give 60$ total to the people selling the game.

Reply to Thread