? servers

? players online

Crysis 2 Leaked

• Content Count:  2167

It's fucking stealing you asswipe.

Stealing involves you taking something from another person without permission. Last time I checked, they still have their game. Just sayin'.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1740

It's fucking stealing you asswipe.

actually pirating is making a copy of the original, stealing is removing the original from it's rightfull place

here's a pic, so you'll understand:

piracylulz.png

• Content Count:  920

Stealing involves you taking something from another person without permission. Last time I checked, they still have their game. Just sayin'.

Stealing has multiple uses. They intend to sell the game for a profit. If you just get the game for free, they don't get their profit. So technically, you're stealing profits from them. They may still have the game, but they don't have their profits.

Now stop being a dumbass.

• Content Count:  1844

Should we really make a thread where people can talk about pirating and playing a game that's not released? I know that may not have been the original intent, but we have fucktards like Dracula and Regionals talking about pirating.

technically were not talking about pirating were talking about downloading a game.

if i had posted a link to download it off some tracker than thats another story

• Content Count:  920

actually pirating is making a copy of the original, stealing is removing the original from it's rightfull place

here's a pic, so you'll understand:

piracylulz.png

As I said before, you're stealing their profits. The developers didn't intend to give the game away for free. They spent money making the game, and they have to make that money back. If retards like you "pirate" it, they don't get the profits.

So fuck off.

• Content Count:  2034

As I said before, you're stealing their profits. The developers didn't intend to give the game away for free. They spent money making the game, and they have to make that money back. If retards like you "pirate" it, they don't get the profits.

So fuck off.

And how much is that hurting them?

Seriously, post some numbers. I'm intrigued.

Last I check EA is still pumping out games like there's no tomorrow.

• Content Count:  4360

So fuck off.

Get the fuck over it. People that pirate never planned on buying it. Every game I've ever pirated I've only played like 20% of it because I knew it wasnt going to be good so I just wanted to try it. If it really was good yeah I'd go buy it.

Stop trying to make a difference.

• Content Count:  1740

So fuck off.

olololol umadbrah?

just had to say it :toung:

afamad 2.1 -> :rant:

no but seriously who gives a shit about what happens with the games, except for the people trying to track down pirates

and who says i pirate games and stuff

Reply to Thread