? servers

? players online

Crysis 2 Leaked

• Content Count:  1740

Or you could read reviews and play a demo to see if the game is good enough. You know, that's what they were made for.

no cuz then i wouldn't have the full feature and stuff, and reviews are bullcrap anyways, same goes for Prototype, people said the game sucked hardcore, yet i bought it cuz i liked it spend €60 on it, finished it in 3 days never played it again

are we suddenly talking about vaginas now or something?

also man you guys, why don't you make another thread to debate this lol

or change the title :toung:

• Content Count:  920

no cuz then i wouldn't have the full feature and stuff, and reviews are bullcrap anyways, same goes for Prototype, people said the game sucked hardcore, yet i bought it cuz i liked it spend €60 on it, finished it in 3 days never played it again

A good review would tell you what is good about the game, and who the game is meant for. Demos should give you enough to tell you if a game is good.

Reviews from IGN are crap because they're biased. Find a good review site. I read revies for games before I get them, and I've only regretted ever buying 2 games, out of hundreds.

If this doesn't work for you, wait for the game to come out and watch videos of the gameplay.

• Content Count:  1844

The profit WOULD be there if you actually managed to get a job to pay for the game. I can assume you won't stay shit-poor forever, and you can actually afford games sometime in the future.

hes jewish hes had more money than you since birth

Reply to Thread