? servers

? players online

We Belgians, got a new world record! yay .

• Content Count:  4960

Actually we do learn dutch. En ik kan een betje nederlands spreken. Maar ik vind je taal saai. Problem, Mr.Perfect ? Also, around 30 millions people speak dutch. Around 100 millions speak french. sup with dat ? Dutch is pretty useless. French tho imo, but french is spoken in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Canada (Quebec), Congo, all the french old colonies (most of them are islands). Facts are fact. When I travel to the flemmish part I usually speak english, since flemmish language isn't exactly that same as dutch.

You flemmish guys are pretty selfish. You don't want us anymore ? Then gtfo we don't really need guys like you, others more sympathiek nederlanders trust in Belgium. The only one who block all the negociation for the futur government is De Wever. Strange thing, he totally looks like you.

I do accept there are troubles in this country, but really grow up. You're not alone in the world. Otherwise -> gtfo and create your own country on an another planet.

Now I'll ask you to stop this pointless argument, I don't want to be banned or see you banned... again.

Lol so like i told... a few words.

Btw, if i recall:

BelgiumMap4%27.GIF

This is the correct language border of Belgium.

While the realistic view is that you guys take over our cities and the politicians of wallonia like to brag about the fact that Brussels is mostly french. No democracy whatsoever..

of course you guys can say it's "the politicians" but with 10% of all wallonians that are unemployed (10% IN TOTAL OF ALL WALLONIANS, with a high unemployment rate of up to 30% in some regions.)

don't have a job and just get money to survive, while this is more then an old person get's here in Flanders when they retire.

Isn't that sad? Lazy Wallonians, don't be hypocrits.. get a job.

Btw, if the European Government will decide that Belgium is going to break in 2, they will divide it into 2 pieces ACCORDING to the language border.

Seems you guys lose the battle for brussels.

Check this page for more information.

Btw why would somebody get banned because we have a political meaning about other things? Don't cry.

Gnight.

Edited by Zaraki

• Content Count:  1158

Theres a difference between having a political view on something and using that view to disguise racist view points. Calling the Wallonians lazy because the unemployment is high is retarded at best, racist at worst.

I understand the tensions between Wallonia and Flanderen, but using it to troll with retarded opinions like that is just low. Even for you, Zaraki..

• Like 2

Theres a difference between having a political view on something and using that view to disguise racist view points. Calling the Wallonians lazy because the unemployment is high is retarded at best, racist at worst.

I understand the tensions between Wallonia and Flanderen, but using it to troll with retarded opinions like that is just low. Even for you, Zaraki..

This isn't meant racist at all.

It's because he's calling US selfish.

---------------------------------------

"When I travel to the flemmish part I usually speak english, since flemmish language isn't exactly that same as dutch."

Of course it's not the same, but you guys don't even try. I get fucking 4 hours of french every week and if i travel to Wallonia, i am lucky that i can talk french, because no effort has been made so far to talk to me in dutch. With your standard dutch, it's only natural that you guys can't have a decent convo, while we want french to be undone as a course in our school.

And don't start to bitch saxe, this has NOTHING to do with trolling :rant:

Read the wiki page, it's totally clear that i'm not lying about ANYTHING.

And it's true, while every year the tax money from flanders is spent on wallonian stuff, the situation in flanders is getting worse.

The next topic is illegal immigrants. Who made it too easy for them to stay here?

Wallonians. Now antwerp is a ghetto and of course we're not happy about that.

Point made ty.

I'm not AGAINST Belgium, i'm against the politicians that make a game out of the belgian citizens and the fucking bullshit we have to take every day about it.

Btw Bart de Wever won't accept the Wallonian propositions because they always have the advantage or try to steal things away from us.

So it's best that we part up and leave eachother alone if we can't work together.

• Content Count:  1158

I am bitching about your argumentation. Unenployment and immigration issues are serious, But blaming it on laziness or regional cultures is retarded. If you cant tell the difference between facts as facts, and facts used to support a nationalistic or seperatist agenda, you are just plain dumb.

Im sorry I called you a racist, when you're just biased and uneducated. But that doesn't change that the points which you just echoed are retarded and racist.

Please keep the discussion here, writing shit on my profile makes you look like a tool.

I am bitching about your argumentation. Unenployment and immigration issues are serious, But blaming it on laziness or regional cultures is retarded. If you cant tell the difference between facts as facts, and facts used to support a nationalistic or seperatist agenda, you are just plain dumb.

Im sorry I called you a racist, when you're just biased and uneducated. But that doesn't change that the points which you just echoed are retarded and racist.

Please keep the discussion here, writing shit on my profile makes you look like a tool.

Lol using big words just to say that i'm acting like a retard just because i tell how i feel about the matter?

They are FACTS, learn to live with it. It's all over the internet.

Calling them lazy, ok not the best move, but there are too many jobs available that don't get taken. I'm not racist at all, but i'm totally not uneducated bro and stop trying to make me look like i'm wrong.

Just give up, tbh.

And trying to defend somebody about something political.. like Dracula would say..

"No"

That's all i'm going to say about it.

Now stop bitching about the argumentation, because that's the only thing you can say about it. It's true and if you want to hear to argumentation from REAL separatists, go to this website.. #1 in Belgium.

The Flemish Republic

Reply to Thread