? servers

? players online

Out of curiosity, fellas

• Content Count:  1765

This is fucking sad, please grow up. Getting some new leadership is not the end of the world, sure its an outside source but this happens all the time, everyday in real life. If you guys read Garf's post he basically said he didn't make money, so he quit. Not to mention where the fuck did SG go in that one year? No offence Garf but you posted that we've kept the same ammount of members since Haggard was in charge, which showcases nothing.

Its been 2 fucking days and you guys are planning a mutiny because shit happens. I've been playing here since Summer of 08', and have enjoyed most of my time here, but all of you haters must realize this community hasn't going anywhere this past year. Give these guys a chance, I mean we gave Garf a chance did we not?

• Like 4

• Content Count:  657

Like everyone else said, give them a chance. Garfield, you made a decision and went with it. I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors an hope that you visit every now and again.

• Content Count:  1845

all this hate needs to be aimed towards the people who let the cat out of the bag. i don't really know enough about garf personally but it seems the community is pretty excepting of the change, just not the in your face way it was presented.

• Content Count:  2034

all this hate needs to be aimed towards the people who let the cat out of the bag. i don't really know enough about garf personally but it seems the community is pretty excepting of the change, just not the in your face way it was presented.

Unless that's a typo it dramatically alters the meaning of your sentence.

Reply to Thread