? servers

? players online

Out of curiosity, fellas

• Content Count:  1116

So it was fine for Haggard to toss it round for money? I've tossed around enough of my money for SG, you were not complaining then....

The difference is Haggard was offering to give it away to someone and wasn't (from my knowledge) trying to sell all of our domains and screw us over.

I know I've only been here since October but since then basically nothing has changed (as Zealot said). While the Minecraft server has gotten a bit better, the CS/GMOD servers seem to be more unstable than ever before and are crashing quite often.

Guest barackobama
The difference is Haggard was offering to give it away to someone and wasn't (from my knowledge) trying to sell all of our domains and screw us over.

I know I've only been here since October but since then basically nothing has changed (as Zealot said). While the Minecraft server has gotten a bit better, the CS/GMOD servers seem to be more unstable than ever before and are crashing quite often.

Haggard was going to sell it to foreign hands if I didn't buy it,

Selling our domains? which domains is this? When did you own the domains?

Guest barackobama
http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showpost.php?p=563859&postcount=299

Pretty much shows how much you care about the community.

How on earth is me selling some domains not caring about the community? you have no idea.. I own all the domains.

I was going to sell .com and use the co.uk one.

The other 4 domains are my domains that I registered, stop living in a dream world kid.

You have no idea how much time I've spent on SG, and the amount of money I've put in to it, so you're the last person who has the right to judge me.

• Content Count:  11725

You have no idea how much time I've spent on SG, and the amount of money I've put in to it, so you're the last person who has the right to judge me.

And yet, we all are.

On topic.

I'll donate $20 after i pay matt back.

Reply to Thread