? servers

? players online

Out of curiosity, fellas

• Content Count:  3725

Sigh, I know it has been said a thousands times already, but give Amit and Charles a chance they are going to be doing some great things with SG. I wont lie I was not happy at first but I have accepted it and I am now excited to see what they are going to do.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  143

Hey, Amit. You don't know me, in fact, most of the members here don't know me anymore. However, I've supported this community since it was ZM, and will continue to do so. As an oldfag, you have my support bud.

-Sands

• Like 2

• Content Count:  488

For most of us it basically what drac said. Potshot had put up a post earlier that showed Garfield trying to sell the community since December 1st. And if only you heard the waty he talked about this community and that he'd never sell it on so forth.

-Honestly this hate isn't against you.

Well, for one thing...I surely don't want to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

The members don't want SG to fall in the hands of an outsider. I happen to be an outsider. Not good. Not good at all...

So, if the members feel they have a plan, I'll not run SG and hand it over to the SG veterans.... You have my word.

Bottomline is, I am not brave enough to go against the wishes of a large chunk of members.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2994

Who gives a fuck.

WE all know capitalism runs everything much better.

communists= Faggots, tricks and hoes.

In a serious response, I'd give this guy a chance.

Though in all honesty, dick move by Garfield.

• Content Count:  2994

Hey, Amit. You don't know me, in fact, most of the members here don't know me anymore. However, I've supported this community since it was ZM, and will continue to do so. As an oldfag, you have my support bud.

-Sands

*sees join date*

*brix be shitted everywhere*

EDIT: Holy bitchwaffles, double post, sry guiz

• Content Count:  3440

Ok.. everyone needs to calm down. A change in ownership is not always a bad thing.. In a lot of cases it can turn into a very good thing.

1st - Garfield had great intentions and financial backing. However, others are probably setup to run this type of business better than he currenlty is.

This is not meant to demean or insult Garfield in any way.. I still love that ugly Penis Pig.

2nd - From the sound of things Amit isn't looking to kill or drastically alter SG. He's looking to grow/support it. Let the man try before crucifying him. There is no reason to prematurely panic. See how things go for awhile prior to shitting little green apples/bricks/bubbles.

3rd - SG needed a wakeup call. Look we have been sinking for awhile. The VB4 obsession. The death of some of the servers. And the decline in donations...

4th - Stop bombarding the new ownership with inane questions. Let them get their footing before worring about the little details. Let them post their general plan for things before freaking out over the little stuff. Once they have layed out what they plan on doing and what will change/how and what will stay etc. Then we can express concerns with those changes rather than taking random shots in the dark and inundating them before they have a chance to do anything.

5th - Really that many of you are willing to throw money at the problem now? Why not before things got as bad as they are? I doesn't make sense to me.

IMO things got too bogged down in red tape and we stopped making progress. So what do we do when a new owner steps in.. bury them in red tape. It's just plain stupid.

Amit if you or your team needs my help in making this work please let me know. From what I've seen so far your intentions aren't to kill or drastically alter the core of SG or what has made this strange and often contentious group of people come together. But to make it work and grow and I'm willing to help if needed.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  2186

To all of the 'give those guys a chance'-haturrrs...

No one is protesting against Amit and his crew..

As stated in almost every post about this matter it is the whole situation! Getting a fair chance of deciding the faith of SG is what's up here..

If, 2 months ago, Garfield would've asked us all if we wanted to split the price up in equal shares or else he would sell it to Amit.. What do you think we would've come up with?

Amit seems like a cool guy, no doubt! He is friendly, concerned and understanding.. I don't think there are no one here hating on you or on you buying SG.. We just want a chance to get a part of the cake, you know..

'Hey kids, I invited the neighbour over for icecream - go mow the lawn meanwhile!' .. No thanks.. :)

• Content Count:  2645

At first I was uneasy with the whole situation, but I have had a change of heart, coming to terms with this. You have my support Amit and Charles; as an oldfag member, I look forward to this new leadership.

• Like 2
Edited by James

• Content Count:  2132

If he spent that much, I hardly suspect he'll be too eager to fuck it up. Here is an individual who promises positive development and has the resources to do it. Subsisting through Amit's finance and ascendancy is, presently, SG's best chance at survival. He boasts foreknowledge and experience in affairs pertaining to our current dilemma. I consider this course far wiser than the alternatives, foremost of which is the proposed joint-stock buyout that brings us right back to square one, with no further funds than what we had already begun with. Additionally, there is the matter of the infrastructure of co-ownership of the 'People's Steam Gamers'. How long until that would crumble away? How long until the shareholders demand that they have rights to a position of authority? Who would handle the finances? Who would we ALLOW to handle the finances?

I do not, for a second dismiss Amit from the highest degree of scrutiny, nor will I abandon my suspicions and distrust. However, I will put faith in his competence. I will trust that he has every intention of keeping the community happy. For our complacency is his income. Wherefore I hope he is a greedy man.

• Like 8
Edited by Hazardous

Reply to Thread