? servers

? players online

Are you ok with the proposed arrangements made by Amit and Garfieldh?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ok with the proposed arrangements made by Amit and Garfieldh?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I still have questions about them and will state them below.
    • I don't care about what happens to this community and it's members.

BIG COMMUNITY POLL, PLEASE AWNSER!

• Content Count:  4960

BIG COMMUNITY POLL

22 hours ago, the announcement that officially would change SteamGamers forever has been launched into our community. Soon after that, we knew bit by bit that a guy named "Amit" would be our new surpreme overlord in command.

Garfieldh escaped the kingdom and while Amit is trying to introduce him to the community, we all have so many questions. (Must thank Amit for awnsering all those questions in the announcement)

We all knew SteamGamers had a bad time, and there is no looking back now. The way it was handled without having informed the Steamgamers' player base is absolutely unacceptable imo. The higher ups tried cooling us down fast (Thank you Ms.Blargh btw and sorry).

Steamgamers won't be the same again. But is this a sad memory?

The various views on this matter has made me realise that we can't all be satisfied in the way we want and we will have to make choices.

The reason i have made this thread is to know:

"HOW DO YOU FEEL, AS A MEMBER OF STEAMGAMERS.COM, ATM WITH THIS CURRENT STATE OF SG AND DO YOU SUPPORT OUR NEW 'OWNER' AMIT? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT HOW THE COMMUNITY WAS GIVEN OUT OF HANDS?"

Thank you all!

Introduction By Amit, Yesterday.

Zaraki

(I'm sure some won't agree with me, but please keep this thread civilised and calm)

Btw my point of view: "Let's give him a chance and let him show us that he has the balls to lead SG to the future"

Edited by Zaraki

• Content Count:  4360

i see no poll

i think Amit could do a good job with the community. He clearly has the resources to get this community back ontop like it used to be. May I recommended that we get a few TF2 servers because more and more players leave CS:S for Tf2 everyday.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

He's not even the owner yet. How can we have an opinion on how he's running things?

If you have read the forum Yesterday - Today, and noticed that there have been various threads about this and explenations from Amit, they have a plan for the future.

That's what i'm talking about.

Guest Vivian556
If you have read the forum Yesterday - Today, and noticed that there have been various threads about this and explenations from Amit, they have a plan for the future.

That's what i'm talking about.

LKJGF*WH)#$(THG

Sorry, getting things confused today.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5086

i see no poll

i think Amit could do a good job with the community. He clearly has the resources to get this community back ontop like it used to be. May I recommended that we get a few TF2 servers because more and more players leave CS:S for Tf2 everyday.

TF2 servers are already planned but I believe Vb4 and other changes will come before that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  664

I cant say yes or no on this one... Im just pretty confused for now.

Ofcourse I still got some questions left,

About how and why, but its up to Garf to make this choice he made.. And if we look to Amit.. Well yea I'll give him the chance of doubt.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread