? servers

? players online

Are you ok with the proposed arrangements made by Amit and Garfieldh?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ok with the proposed arrangements made by Amit and Garfieldh?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I still have questions about them and will state them below.
    • I don't care about what happens to this community and it's members.

BIG COMMUNITY POLL, PLEASE AWNSER!

• Content Count:  316

Everyone just needs to chill

:LOOL:

Go back to smoking pot or eating mum's meatloaf in her basement or something. We have more important things in life to attend to than sitting around complaining about the new man in town. Who knows, this breath of fresh air will probably help our community grow and branch out. We just gotta see where it goes...if not then fine start your revolution braveheart.

• Content Count:  2075

I think that Amit as many options to offer the community and he's gone out of his way to answer every question throw at him as well as being upfront with his intentions and plans. I also feel that he might do a better job than Garf, though I enjoyed my time here with him as PO. I hope to enjoy many great times with Amit as PO and Charles as a BD, that's my 2 cents there.

As far as my reaction of it being "given out of hands" I'm content, Amit seems to be the sort to help communities and nuture them. You wouldn't answer all thier answers and share plans if he wasn't going to stick around and help instead of farming money off of it.

SO

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2645

You realise Garfield isn't stepping down until the 15th, right? I understand that Amit and Charles are already on the forums and everything, but this poll is difficult to vote on, simply because ownership hasn't been transferred yet.

Regardless, I will support both of them, since this is for SG's future

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1554

Looks like Garfield made the right decision with who to give it to, and probaly a good one with looking at amit, his experience, and what he has posted so far about how he plans to help SG

• Like 1
Edited by Troy

Reply to Thread