? servers

? players online

Meet the death of COD

• Content Count:  11725

COD has been dead for a long time.

COD 2 however is still going, decent playerbase and enough servers with different modifications.

The difference between COD and BC is that the new BC game always gets hyped up months before release, but 6 months after the actual release you don't hear anybody talk about it anymore.

It has been like that for what, the last 2/3 releases?

Yeah, same goes for the new call of duty releases, they suck just as bad as the BC releases.

Have fun playing another shitty game and I'll make sure to quote this after you quit playing BC because of the shitty gameplay.

And here we are still playing BC2 and BF2 years later.

Can your pc even run BC2?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  931

COD has been dead for a long time.

COD 2 however is still going, decent playerbase and enough servers with different modifications.

The difference between COD and BC is that the new BC game always gets hyped up months before release, but 6 months after the actual release you don't hear anybody talk about it anymore.

It has been like that for what, the last 2/3 releases?

Yeah, same goes for the new call of duty releases, they suck just as bad as the BC releases.

Have fun playing another shitty game and I'll make sure to quote this after you quit playing BC because of the shitty gameplay.

Guess you haven't played BF2...

• Content Count:  1844

CoD > Battlefield

real games > the same shit form infinity ward year after year

the only reason cod4 was good is because it took a huge turn from the normal ww2 games and they did a good job with it, IW saw it as a gold mine and just reproduced it year after year.

• Content Count:  1249

real games > the same shit form infinity ward year after year

the only reason cod4 was good is because it took a huge turn from the normal ww2 games and they did a good job with it, IW saw it as a gold mine and just reproduced it year after year.

Cod is my favorite anyways.

Reply to Thread