? servers

? players online

Bandwagon

• Content Count:  2186

So it's rolling and I'll gladly jump on-board!

I didn't really count on doing this just yet, but figuring Amit is backing out this moment couldn't have been any more perfect.

I joined the forums in '08 and started frequenting the servers in '07.. I have really been good at any of our game(modes), I've never really been that active on vent, I've never been that cool kid - yet I've managed to make some of the best friends because of SG. I know who everyone is and I believe that most people know who I am.

This post is hard to write as I've had all my online fun here for the past 4 years..

@ Garf - When you took over SG it was with a bit bitter taste in my mouth as I honestly didn't believe you would be the best for SG. But so be it - you were the one with the cash and promised that stuff still would function... I could've seen better choices though - maybe because I didn't know you personally..

Your venture with SG has been slow and you've only done anything when you had to say 'no'.. I don't know how many threads I've seen closed with a comment by you saying 'Not gonna happen' or similar..

As a CA I believe I did all the work I could along with the rest of the CAs. We actually had something to do with those applicants we had! The history about that can be read in numerous other threads as of the latest days - lets end my CA comments here.

As I had the chance to become MA (even though Ngo warning me not to - wonder why) I took it and me and Itch did what you wanted us to.. We created you a lovely Tell-A-Friend system that, in your words, would bring in 100's of new people.. Total referred: 1 - oh who you said was someone else doing a double-account so we removed him.. Updated total: 0.. Really great you saw that as the primary focus..

I've done what you've asked me to - even without getting any information.. I've gotten you a great deal with an e-mail marketing company where you never responded to my messages - so I'm just gonna tell them that you're a fag and you screwed them over and to never do any business with you..

I got you Tunabox.. That's right, I got the deal - you got the 'Thanks' from all our members and admins..

Now I'll go make sure that those coupon codes are deactivated so you cant use them in the future.. Don't worry, people, whoever already cashed in their premium will keep it..

I've always wanted to talk to any other BD than you - when we really needed a sub-MA forum I asked you but got ignored.. I turned to Paul, Jager and Astrum who all refused to add a subforum because you thought the forum was too clustered already.. Months later you choose to add six sub-forums to the bottom with server hosting reviews? Wat?

What I am trying to say that you're a piss poor leader.. All you've done, you've had done for you! And now you're cashing in on it!?

Money-bought friendships doesn't last forever.. You might've bought a whole community, but what does it matter if the community leaves?

You're a fuckhead.. You haven't even put half the amount of work that any BD or AO has.. Those are the fucking lifesavers of SG! They've been here every fucking day taking decisions you couldn't make! They've made sure that all servers are running perfect and that SG still keeps a positive wireframe..

And I'm in the same boat - disregardful of what I've thought about you, I've kept my mouth shut as I'm not a person doing mutiny on my PO.. At least not until he fucks everything up and sells me!

Instead of workers you made us slaves!

I was gonna stick around to see what Amit and company could do with SG. No doubt they would have more funds and some sense of how to run a forum.. I've discussed back and forth with Amit, and I am sorry if I got you to not buy SG, Amit.. It was never meant that way, but again, that is your decision..

Even if you choose to go back in and buy it, I will still resign this post.. I think it smells.. An old saying goes 'If you don't like the smell in the bakery - buy your bread elsewhere'.. And that is exactly what I'm gonna do after reading this comment on a ban.. (Mirror in case it get's removed)

With all due respect - if that is how you want to run a community, be my guest.. But I'm out of here then..

I don't have any other comments to tie to Amit and his team.. This is not your fault.. I hope you're happy to see that I was right in my PM saying that we were betrayed..

I hope that your $4.500 will be well spent if you decide to go back to buying..

I for one don't care what happens to SG.. I will still play here as long as the servers are still up and this is where my friends are at..

I will though go out on an adventure with whoever wants to.. I believe that I will be much better at starting up a community than Garf will ever be at running.. So for any followers, holla at me...

For now I will leave my posts as MA, CA, SA, Don, Reg and Mem and go back to not being a part of SG..

If SG stays, take care guys.. Have fun and watch your back and angle.. You might find a chain and a big heavy metal ball around it soon enough..

Thanks for the ride.. Peace..

• Like 13
Guest barackobama

This is just pathetic now.. I did lots for you Chobber, and you too sucked my anal ass so hard. Now everyone is upset, you're trying to go with the crowd.

Guest barackobama

Mate, it's been said a million times. Total over reaction. No need to make a million threads, just post it in a reply with the other 50 threads..

Edited by GarfieldH

• Content Count:  6741

Mate, it's been said a million times. Total over reaction. No need to make a million threads, just post it in a reply with the other 50 threads..

How can he when you lock them all?

• Like 32

Reply to Thread