? servers

? players online

Tender of resignation

• Content Count:  4123

I have been giving great thought to the recent events, in light of the facts coming out I feel betrayed as others do the way the news broke and the option was not given to the Community to decide the fate of SG.

Being a member of this Community for many years it was of sheer joy in being able to participate and give something back. I've made countless friends here and cherish all the good times and the not so great ones. I thank you all for that. So it is with great sadness I resign as admin.

I harbor no ill will towards what will become of SG,

Thank you.

Veggie/Goofball

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3697

I have been giving great thought to the recent events, in light of the facts coming out I feel betrayed as others do the way the news broke and the option was not given to the Community to decide the fate of SG.

Being a member of this Community for many years it was of sheer joy in being able to participate and give something back. I've made countless friends here and cherish all the good times and the not so great ones. I thank you all for that. So it is with great sadness I resign as admin.

I harbor no ill will towards what will become of SG,

Thank you.

Veggie/Goofball

SG isn't going anywhere, and Garfield, whom betrayed you, is gone.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  4263

So Spiked betrayed you by breaking the news?

• Content Count:  4473

This is getting old. Can we get a "Post your resignations here!" sticky?

You're cool! :ok:

Long time, Veggie. Hate seeing the older people head out, but I understand where you're coming from. Are you just resigning as admin or leaving all together?

Reply to Thread