? servers

? players online

Caution

• Content Count:  2833

As you guys know Caution is in boot camp and a few of us are going to write to him, but I thought it would be cool if I made a thread for you lazy people and people who are oversees.

Just post in here what you want to write to him, and then ill make it one big letter from all of us.

and if you are an idiot (Neji) your post will be ignored.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3341

As you guys know Caution is in boot camp and a few of us are going to write to him, but I thought it would be cool if I made a thread for you lazy people and people who are oversees.

Just post in here what you want to write to him, and then ill make it one big letter from all of us.

and if you are an idiot (Neji) your post will be ignored.

What if I want to write something good. like I actually wanna be in this. Please? Its not gonna be idiotic I promise

• Content Count:  920

Dear Caution,

If you ever find a taliban near death, right before you finish them off tell them this. "My name is *insert Taliban name here* and I smell like applesauce" in a high-pitched voice. They'll understand.

Sincerely, Afamad 2.1

Caution'll understand. He plays TTT.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3341

You have one chance.

Dear Caution.

Bubbles misses you and all of us too.. Hopefully you won't die and be a legend of the United States of America. We will always remember your game face and your giant cock that you showed us on stikcam. Please remember about the good old SG, too bad Fagarfieldh sold it. BUT WERE STILL HERE!!! I got 1 question though... Have you ever fapped there? don't die yet. Kill some nerds, knife a kid, throw a incendiary and problem solved. GG iraqis. Bye

-Neji

Reply to Thread