? servers

? players online

Some things to do with your body after you've DIED!!!

• Content Count:  670

Repeat's got a pretty good idea...I've always wanted to be strung up like a puppet so I could pop out of my coffin and start dancing (preferrably to thriller but a jig would suffice) at the wake. Nobody attending would know about it beforehand, for maximum lulz.

• Content Count:  672

I'd like to be hollowed out and be converted into a pinata, filled with many tasty candies. Instead of a funeral, I'll be strung up outside on a nearby tree and everyone will take turns beating on me with sticks. Everyone will be having a fun time and CANDY!

• Content Count:  6242

I'd like to be hollowed out and be converted into a pinata, filled with many tasty candies. Instead of a funeral, I'll be strung up outside on a nearby tree and everyone will take turns beating on me with sticks. Everyone will be having a fun time and CANDY!

Candy is always good. I'd be worried about chocolate coming out, expecially toberone(sp?) looking ones:blink:

• Content Count:  602

I'm an organ donor, so if I go brain dead i get to be a cotton-stuffed piece of human leather.

Otherwise, I want to be plasticized and put in the body worlds exhibit. Nothing would beat being immortalized forever in polyurethane for the enjoyment of little kids.

• Content Count:  1938

I want to be stuffed with down feathers and used as a pillow : D.

I actually had the idea that if one of my fat cats died to stuff it into a throw pillow. Would be freaking awesome to have a fat cat throw pillow.

Reply to Thread