? servers

? players online

Farewell Steamgamers

• Content Count:  2661

Love how these newfags say they've been here for years when their join date is 8 months. Yeah I know that not all gamers join up on the forums but I can categorically state that I have NEVER seen you in prison break, even last year when I played it all the time.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  363

Hate to see you going, cya :p

but I can categorically state that I have NEVER seen you in prison break, even last year when I played it all the time.

could you take a look at the report a player section and try again? thank you, dumbass

Love how these newfags say they've been here for years when their join date is 8 months.

and a few months on the forums..

why are there always people that dont read and just flame away,

thought there were rules for this sort of post :mad2::mad2::mad2:

• Content Count:  1166

Not to steal the show from Amber, but I'd like to take this opportunity to say goodbye as well. As you can see by my new color, I've already made the necessary preparations. This was mostly due to the fact that I didn't really deserve admin, as Psyche illustrated. Also, it makes me sad to see stuff like Shamwow's post, joking or not. I loved SG for the near-year I've been on the forums and servers, and I like the vast majority of you guys, with a few key exceptions.

Ta-ta, chaps.

Edit: By the way, I'm 15, not 17. It was stupid to think my age would get me any respect.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread