? servers

? players online

Farewell Steamgamers

• Content Count:  1158

Yeah, I think this is my time as well. Might as well use the few good bye threads we have wisely. It's been some pretty good years SG. I started playing on your servers almost 10 years ago, and signed up for the forum about 6 years ago. It's been filled with joy, laughter, happiness, trolling and stuff.

Good night, see you guys tomorrow!

:troll:

• Like 5

• Content Count:  2661

Hate to see you going, cya :p

could you take a look at the report a player section and try again? thank you, dumbass

why are there always people that dont read and just flame away,

thought there were rules for this sort of post :mad2::mad2::mad2:

Oh I'm so sorry I don't spend time giving a fuck about the report a player section, nor do I have the recollection of any reports +2 years old. Why don't you go back to your faggot tribe and continue swinging from cock to cock in a jungle of naked fags. Dipshit

• Like 15

• Content Count:  2186

Yeah, I think this is my time as well. Might as well use the few good bye threads we have wisely. It's been some pretty good years SG. I started playing on your servers almost 10 years ago, and signed up for the forum about 6 years ago. It's been filled with joy, laughter, happiness, trolling and stuff.

Good night, see you guys tomorrow!

:troll:

PFFFPFPFPFPPPHVHHCHCHCPHPHFPHFHCPHPCHCPHFPFHFHPPPPFHFFFHFHFPHFHFHFHCPCHPFHFHFPHCPCHPCHPFHFPHFPFHPCHCPCHPFFPHFPFHPFHFPFHPHFPFHPCHPCHF :cry:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  664

Oh I'm so sorry I don't spend time giving a fuck about the report a player section, nor do I have the recollection of any reports +2 years old. Why don't you go back to your faggot tribe and continue swinging from cock to cock in a jungle of naked fags. Dipshit

never hat enought attention of mommy?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  363

Have you ever learn to read? well yea, you read mine

but still you neglect the fact that she says almost 2 years and not 2+ years

Look at the bright side, you jsut got owned by a

faggot tribe member that continues swinging from cock to cock in a jungle of naked fags. Dipshit
  • Like 1

• Content Count:  720

Hi. I was playing on Jailbreak. about 10 T's were on top who didn't want to play the death game. 3 were in the cage playing a death game. Two t's jumped off the top to attack me and Phonicz I killed both of them and Amber got killed in the middle because they were jumping from the top. She had 6 health left before shooting her. She wanted me to slay myself due to an accidental freekill. Goodbye and Sorry.

Edited by Ronen

Reply to Thread