? servers

? players online

Farewell Steamgamers

• Content Count:  3791

Have you ever learn to read? well yea, you read mine

but still you neglect the fact that she says almost 2 years and not 2+ years

Look at the bright side, you jsut got owned by a

Will you just shut the fuck up? No one cares...

And Thrashed, who the fuck are you?

And Amber, I only think the people who give a shit get a bit fappy over a girl online...

On a good note, c ya Norris, I've had a lot of respect for you, regardless of your age, hope to see you around on the forums!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1621

Hi. I was playing on Jailbreak. about 10 T's were on top who didn't want to play the death game. 3 were in the cage playing a death game. Two t's jumped off the top to attack me and Phonicz I killed both of them and Amber got killed in the middle because they were jumping from the top. She had 6 health left before shooting her. She wanted me to slay myself due to an accidental freekill. Goodbye and Sorry.

Nope I did it on purpose, wasn't listening.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  363

Will you just shut the fuck up? No one cares...

And Thrashed, who the fuck are you?

And Amber, I only think the people who give a shit get a bit fappy over a girl online...

On a good note, c ya Norris, I've had a lot of respect for you, regardless of your age, hope to see you around on the forums!

why do you even post then?

just anohter +1 post of the asskisser king

+ yea im mad

fucking retarded admins flaming peoples butt off

good example on how to be when you get admin

5. No Flaming: Posting of any content with the intention of disrupting the forum or inflaming members-be it on someone's person, religious beliefs, race, national background, sexual orientation, or recovery program. This includes flaming, flame baiting, registration of multiple accounts or impersonation of another member. Do not Harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another Online Forum participant. This includes flaming on our forums or other public forums.

completly ignored since the overtake

Reply to Thread