? servers

? players online

Thank you

• Content Count:  1215

Well, this is a thread for every BD, AO, and everybody who ever worked, helped, or tried to help this community.

This is sort of a wake up call from Jager

I have always moved mostly behind the scenes, working throughout the night, and sometimes days straight to give SG the absolute best that money cannot buy. volunteer work as it is was not my plan for a future, and while I enjoy giving back, there is only so much I am willing to take before it becomes obvious that my value here is under appreciated and I am being used without any sort of thanks or even continuing to keep my rank and status so I can continue to work effectively and efficiently

and yes, as far as i know, i have to agree, too many higher ups put way too much energy in SG, and the least we can do is say Thank you.

I'd like to name everybody who ever helped SG, but unfortunately, im a newfag and couldnt make a complete list. So ill just say this:

Thank you. For all your hard work, for all the time you've put in SG. We would probably not be here without your work, and everything you've done is greatly appreciated. Sorry if we dont say it more often

• Content Count:  6712

The general SG populace appreciate Jager....I'm sure he knows that and would actually rather not be hassled by everyone trying to show their appreciation. He purposely works behind the scenes after all....

Whilst we're all trying to remain classy, I get the feeling that Garfield and the new owners are not people Jager feels he can work with in the same way that he could with Haggard...and that is understandable.

Everyone liked Haggard, but he's gone now..and I'm not surprised that higher staff are leaving....not just because all of the ownership changes but this community has been around for a long time and the community hasn't really moved forward past CSS. When you no longer play CSS (which after maybe 5+ years is understandable) then you can become alienated in this community.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  4123

Everyone liked Haggard, but he's gone now..and I'm not surprised that higher staff are leaving....not just because all of the ownership changes but this community has been around for a long time and the community hasn't really moved forward past CSS. When you no longer play CSS (which after maybe 5+ years is understandable) then you can become alienated in this community.

Which is why when a new major game releases such as Battlefield 3, we should have a server or 2 up for it.

• Content Count:  6712

Which is why when a new major game releases such as Battlefield 3, we should have a server or 2 up for it.

The problem isn't how many servers we have because we always put servers up for games like CoD, Battlefield etc......the problem is populating it. People vote like 87-4 in favour of a server for a game and then when the server is bought no one plays on the server.

If you want the server you've got to play on it regularly and in a good enough number.

Reply to Thread