? servers

? players online

Most embarrassing moments of your life

• Content Count:  4960

having a pole in my pants at gym class..

Fucking lovely girls, until i had to stand up.

Now i'm 2 years higher and my pole is under control.. i learned to shut my eyes and think about an ugly grandma :]

• Content Count:  920

having a pole in my pants at gym class..

Fucking lovely girls, until i had to stand up.

Now i'm 2 years higher and my pole is under control.. i learned to shut my eyes and think about an ugly grandma :]

I thought you literally stuck a pole in your gym pants until I read the second part.

• Like 2
Guest Vivian556

A few weeks ago when I was walking at my sister in the halls.. We just got done with lunch and the bell rang so we were both late to class.. Well anyways, we walked past this Senior guy and I whispered in my sister's ear "Wow, He's cute." and I GUESS.. he heard me because after my sister walked into her class, I was walking towards mine and he completely turned around and started following me and put his arm around my shoulder and asked "Oh am I now?". I was like "D:! RAEP.. wait, what..? OH NOEZ, J00 HEARDED ME!!! D:!!!!"

Long story short.. I need to work on my whispering skills.

• Content Count:  1070

A few weeks ago when I was walking at my sister in the halls.. We just got done with lunch and the bell rang so we were both late to class.. Well anyways, we walked past this Senior guy and I whispered in my sister's ear "Wow, He's cute." and I GUESS.. he heard me because after my sister walked into her class, I was walking towards mine and he completely turned around and started following me and put his arm around my shoulder and asked "Oh am I now?". I was like "D:! RAEP.. wait, what..? OH NOEZ, J00 HEARDED ME!!! D:!!!!"

Long story short.. I need to work on my whispering skills.

You can just say my name you don't have to hide it

I will post later with embarrassing moment of life when i know ppl can come true.

Reply to Thread