gameplay is awesome

8 Championships!!!!

You can now ride Bike :p

give me ur impression :) :thumbup:

see u online

note 9.5/10

:thumbup1:

• Content Count:  6242

I played it this weekend at my brother-in-laws...he's a big mario fan and I loved Kart series but I think the Wii has used its wireless technology a bit too far here. I might sound old but I like the traditional way to control the Karts (i'm not sure if you can do that with the Wii I only played a little bit). The levels that I played were great, battle modes were fun, and the Kart selection was good. I just didn't care for the 'simulated' steering wheel. I never liked steering wheels in other games that don't have force feedback. I like to feel the road in the wheel. I guess overall 7/10 for me.

• Content Count:  4354

I did a pre-order on it, but then never picked it up. I switched my money over to Conan. I was just not ready to spend money on a game that I was not sure about. I watched videos online and it looked like the wheel was really weird to use.

Maybe when I have extra money i will try it out.

• Content Count:  1384

When I get it, I am definitely using the old Gamecube controllers. I loved and was too good at DoubleDash with the gamecube controllers to give that up. Plus I hate steering wheels.

• Content Count:  6242

When I get it, I am definitely using the old Gamecube controllers. I loved and was too good at DoubleDash with the gamecube controllers to give that up. Plus I hate steering wheels.

OOOOOO....I never thought about that! Next time I play with my bro-in-law i'll do that!:w00t:

Reply to Thread