? servers

? players online

Plane crashed in the street

• Content Count:  3697

I'm not 100% sure of what exactly happened. This happened right near my friends house and I saw it on my way home about 40 minutes later give or take (stayed to watch another tv episode.... 40 minute long episode O.o)

li-plane-crash-saskatoon.jpg

Unfortunately one is dead, two people were en route to the hospital. As far as I know they are (okay).

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/story/2011/04/01/sk-plane-saskatoon-110401.html

Tragic, but as far as I know, nobody was hurt aside from those actually in the plane.

Just kind of crazy to actually see something like this happen where you live. At least it isn't nearly as bad as it could have been.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  561

The world is going to hell really fast.

To many accidents, deaths, murders, rapes, international disaster, earthquakes, tsunami, hunger, racism, violence, wars and much others. Every single god damn day on the local news, you see only these things... nothing good to learn about!

Inb4 on topic.

I'm sorry for the guy who died. Hope he will rest in peace.

Edited by MattShadows

• Content Count:  4960

To many accidents, deaths, murders, rapes, international disaster, earthquakes, tsunami, hunger, racism, violence, wars and much others. Every single god damn day on the local news, you see only these things... nothing good to learn about!

Inb4 on topic.

You mean the world is being the same thing it's been again for forever?

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2105

Inb4 on topic.

The World will always have deaths and bad stuff happen but any way I feel sorry for the family of the guy who died

Reply to Thread