? servers

? players online

Need help.

• Content Count:  479

He severely pissed me off. Just the way he talked. He sounded like an evangelical preacher or some shit. I know I shouldn't have hit him at all, but I had to hit something.

• Content Count:  2284

First thing you did was come post this on SG?

You don't deserve her lol :p

Kidding... anyway, if I were you, i'd be to embarrased to see either one of them

I mean, if he's bullshitting or not, he just wants advice. I know when I had to deal with that suicidal chick I posted on several places to get as much advice as I could possibly get.

• Content Count:  3440

This thread is full of more bullshit than a cattle ranch.

That aside I consider myself somewhat religious, however not fanatic. Not all religious people are over the top fanatics most are normal people that live normal lives. Some of us even enjoy a good fight now and then.

And although I normally don't turn to violence as a first course of action I'll make an exception in your case. Bring it. Personally I'd love to see you come at me. Bring your pent up rage and I'll put you in your place proper like. Give you a taste of some good old fashion ultra violence little brother.

One of these times you'll try to sucker punch someone that can take a hit.

This thread is full of more bullshit than a cattle ranch.

That aside I consider myself somewhat religious, however not fanatic. Not all religious people are over the top fanatics most are normal people that live normal lives. Some of us even enjoy a good fight now and then.

And although I normally don't turn to violence as a first course of action I'll make an exception in your case. Bring it. Personally I'd love to see you come at me. Bring your pent up rage and I'll put you in your place proper like. Give you a taste of some good old fashion ultra violence little brother.

One of these times you'll try to sucker punch someone that can take a hit.

Of course it's bullshit. I can't write a little creative writing on those boring nights?

And you're implying that I think all religious people are like that. Of course they're not.

It's meant for comedic purposes and not something to get butt hurt over.

Also 1 Peter 3:9. I assume you are Christian.

5 years ago I killed a man with my bare hands. His face still haunts me till this day. Every time I close my eyes, I still see him. I've tried to seek help from multiple professionals, but none helped. In fact, they made me worse. One doctor even compared me to Ted Bundy.

I suffer from chronic depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, and manic-depressive disorder.

I try to act normal and live a normal life, but it's getting harder and harder each day. I'm afraid one day, I'm going to just snap like I did last night but even worse.

This was also purely sarcasm to Barbers post. People went with it, so I did too. I also love to fuck with people on occasion.

• Content Count:  3440

I had to laugh at your reply I am not "butt hurt" nor should you have taken it as a personal attack. Just pointing out that not all religious people are fanatics, nor do we all lack a sense of humor. You may not think that, but there are those here that do.

Clearly you haven't read much of my other posts.. I enjoy calling people out on the excessive bullshit. I also really enjoy hitting people. So if I can do both at the same time I'd gladly do so. I don't go around looking for people to bully or fight I will however step into a ring with anyone. I will also defend my family in any way necessary. I don't see that as a conflict of interests, some people do.

I had to laugh at your reply I am not "butt hurt" nor should you have taken it as a personal attack. Just pointing out that not all religious people are fanatics, nor do we all lack a sense of humor. You may not think that, but there are those here that do.

Clearly you haven't read much of my other posts.. I enjoy calling people out on the excessive bullshit. I also really enjoy hitting people. So if I can do both at the same time I'd gladly do so. I don't go around looking for people to bully or fight I will however step into a ring with anyone. I will also defend my family in any way necessary. I don't see that as a conflict of interests, some people do.

Touché

• Content Count:  4123

Something just does not ring right, you killed someone with your bare hands yet your asking how much trouble you are in for beating a guy up. I also find it hard to believe you killed a guy and got off scott free. Just sayin

Reply to Thread