? servers

? players online

Rolling Papers

• Content Count:  1025

My buddy showed me this CD and it's decent, very good beats and some strong lyrics. I enjoyed it.

Don't know if it means much because I am white and not a big fan of rap.

Edited by Wicked Pissah

• Content Count:  931

RizLa+ (French pronunciation: [ʁi lakʁwa], from Riz Lacroix), known in English as Rizla (pronounced /ˈrɪzlə/) is a brand of rolling papers and cigarette tubes or blanks in which tobacco is rolled or stuffed to form handmade cigarettes.

Rizla rolling papers and tubes are available in a range of thicknesses and sizes, indicated by the colour of the packaging. The varying thickness of Rizla's product range determine the rate at which the papers burn. The thicker the paper, the faster it will burn, with Red Rizla+ being the fastest and Silver Rizla+ being the slowest.

rizla-king-size-selection-pack.jpg

• Like 1

• Content Count:  38

RizLa+ (French pronunciation: [ʁi lakʁwa], from Riz Lacroix), known in English as Rizla (pronounced /ˈrɪzlə/) is a brand of rolling papers and cigarette tubes or blanks in which tobacco is rolled or stuffed to form handmade cigarettes.

Rizla rolling papers and tubes are available in a range of thicknesses and sizes, indicated by the colour of the packaging. The varying thickness of Rizla's product range determine the rate at which the papers burn. The thicker the paper, the faster it will burn, with Red Rizla+ being the fastest and Silver Rizla+ being the slowest.

rizla-king-size-selection-pack.jpg

Thanks for the info on some actual rolling paper lol

Reply to Thread